• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Sightmark Photon XT 4.6x42s $260 shipped

cattleman99

Snyder Precision LLC
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.snyderprecision.com
Used but works perfectly. $310 $290 $260 shipped. Mount not included, but can be if negotiated.
6B3D770A-3044-4AD8-A09B-3FB8FAE1BFCF.jpeg
BD1D318B-D0C2-4924-8C20-E1FAAE6577C4.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m looking to get into the night coyote/varmint hunting game. Did this work for you?

I’m looking to get into the night coyote/varmint hunting game. Did this work for you?
It’ll do the trick for you within 200 yards. I’ve confidently killed raccoons and other varmints at around 200 yards. Anything father and you should probably have an upgraded IR. Great option to get into night hunting though

It’ll do the trick for you within 200 yards. I’ve confidently killed raccoons and other varmints at around 200 yards. Anything father and you should probably have an upgraded IR. Great option to get into night hunting though

This is definitely an excellent way to break into night optics. You can’t ask for a better deal to introduce you to the benefits and limitations of digital nightvision. The first time you use one it’s really cool to see an IR light and how it functions together with the scope. Also cool to see the difference in wavelengths and laser vs. other sources for extra light. Highly recommend this, if I did t have the X SIGHT I’d jump all over this it’s a steal!

Reactions: YotaEer