• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sign The Petition to Spay & Neuter PETA Members

G

PETA has a new petition on the whitehouse website, calling for mandatory spaying and neutering of all domestic cats and dogs.
Here

So I thought it would be a good idea to call for mandatory spaying and neutering of PETA members with my own petition HERE

We need 5,000 signatures in 30 days to keep it alive.

Re: Sign The Petition to Spay & Neuter PETA Members

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PETA has a new petition on the whitehouse website, calling for mandatory spaying and neutering of all domestic cats and dogs.
Here

So I thought it would be a good idea to call for mandatory spaying and neutering of PETA members with my own petition HERE

We need 5,000 signatures in 30 days to keep it alive.

</div></div>

I am confused, I thought they already were spayed or neutered, isn't that a requirement to be a PETA member?

I'd rather not have to sign in and then get bombarded by horse shit campaign literature until the last proton death of the universe.

But I'm with you in spirit!

Has it occured to any of these dickholes that if you make it mandatory to spay and neuter EVERY dog and cat.....there will eventually be NO dogs and cats? Oh yeah they are animal lovers alright.

PETA is against owning pets, last time I checked. Yet "pet lovers" make up most of their membership.

"We at PETA very much love the animal companions who share our homes, but we believe that it would have been in the animals' best interests if the institution of "pet keeping"—i.e., breeding animals to be kept and regarded as "pets"—never existed." -PETA

http://www.peta.org/about/why-peta/pets.aspx

And now you know....

I think Darwin lost ground on this one. What the hell would my dog lick if you cut his cajones off.

LOL you actually made a petition for "spaying and neutering of PETA members". This is good stuff!

Oh, if you people only knew the damage peta and hsus do..... you would shit bricks.

They sent me an email notice.
Said it was outside the scope of "We The People".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Darwin lost ground on this one. What the hell would my dog lick if you cut his cajones off. </div></div>

These
http://www.neuticles.com/