• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes silver scope

goldy1

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2007
henderson, ky
I am looking for a silver scope for my wifes f-class rifle. Is Weaver the only company that makes them? they are the only ones i've seen. thanks.

Re: silver scope

I have 2 Leupold silver scopes :

RugerMkIIVT004.jpg

Leupold Vari-X III 6,5-20x40 AO

Senderodtail-1.jpg

Leupold Vari-X III 3,5-10x50

I just looked a leupolds custom shop website, i can get their 45x45 scope in siver but its not cheap. she'll have to deal with a weaver for a while.

I completly agree abou the color not being the first thing to look for, I wish my wife would get that too. right now, the USO, nightforce and the Leupold are way out of the price range. the weaver 36x40 wouldnt be too bad would it?

Find what you want and paint it (duracote, or what ever) hell, you could even make it pink if she wants.

Tell her to pick the scope she wants and that you can make it any color she wants. One day, when you get around to it...

Ii's just jurkin' your chain a little, no harm meant.
wink.gif

First thing my better half asks is the color, too

The weaver should be fine, 36x is plenty, as long as the glass is sharp and clear.
Make sure the adjustments are smooth and hopefully repeatable, cause you (she) will be using them a lot. And mount it with the best steel mounts you can afford.
Keep 'em in the middle!

well, she does, have a neon pink and purple 308. but we are having a light green and light blue stock made for her new 6brx from SSS. it should be done soon. I cant wait to see pictures of it. she's going to have to wait about 3 months after she gets it to shoot it though. She wants a silver scope to go with it.