• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Since everything is racist now.......

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    I guess we all shouldn't care about racial jokes offending anyone anymore since everything is racist and everyone is automatically offended. I mean we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Hell, I thought I was racist because of my white privilege. Apparently now I'm also racist because I'm a Christian and we all know that Christianity is a religion for white people only. Oh and let's not forget if you're into shotgun sports involving clay targets, you're also racist because you support White Flyer. I honestly can't help but laugh at all this nonsense. It's gone from stupidity, to gaslighting, to now it's just straight up comical. I went from thinking I was stuck in an episode of The Twilight Zone to now thinking I'm stuck in an episode of Mad TV or SNL. I don't even like pancakes, but now wanna get a box of Aunt Jemima and in the area where she used to be, I wanna draw the most horrendous picture of Golliwog I can possibly draw because hey it's funny!

TL;DR
    Race baiting nowadays is comical.

Just read in one of the internet newspapers here that apparently both wine and national parks are racist now.

Seems there are no black wine producers (sounds strange, 90% sure I have had several African wines over the years)

And apparently only whites go hiking, not, as I thought, to enjoy nature, but to escape blacks... Again, sounds odd to me, but I am just a poor racist white man so what do I know...

They are over playing their hands, but embolden by enabling progressive commie politicians and weak and sometimes complicit “republican” politician with cover from the media. This is going to backfire. Pendulum is always swinging. They keep it up and they’ll beg for Trump back. We’re well on our way to getting President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

I guess we all shouldn't care about racial jokes offending anyone anymore since everything is racist and everyone is automatically offended. I mean we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Hell, I thought I was racist because of my white privilege. Apparently now I'm also racist because I'm a Christian and we all know that Christianity is a religion for white people only. Oh and let's not forget if you're into shotgun sports involving clay targets, you're also racist because you support White Flyer. I honestly can't help but laugh at all this nonsense. It's gone from stupidity, to gaslighting, to now it's just straight up comical. I went from thinking I was stuck in an episode of The Twilight Zone to now thinking I'm stuck in an episode of Mad TV or SNL. I don't even like pancakes, but now wanna get a box of Aunt Jemima and in the area where she used to be, I wanna draw the most horrendous picture of Golliwog I can possibly draw because hey it's funny!

TL;DR
    Race baiting nowadays is comical.
    I want to get several products with the classic images that are now being changed,Aunt Jemima and uncle Ben they will be a collectors item and may be worth a lot of money someday LOL

Just read in one of the internet newspapers here that apparently both wine and national parks are racist now.

Seems there are no black wine producers (sounds strange, 90% sure I have had several African wines over the years)

And apparently only whites go hiking, not, as I thought, to enjoy nature, but to escape blacks... Again, sounds odd to me, but I am just a poor racist white man so what do I know...
    What about MD 2020 a.k.a. Maddog I don’t know if blacks make it but they sure drink a lot of it ha ha

Reactions: army_eod and fx77
    Any area where blacks do not participate or are not a majority is being deemed racist. I am curious to see the next additions to the racist list.

Reactions: 338dude
    Ratko Mladić can't solve the problem either since he received a life sentence.

Reactions: army_eod
    the best part about everything being racist is that now nothing is . the clan never thought the clan was raciest . The blm version of the clan has made a paradox a world where no one is raciest not even the clan , yea snowflakes melt as often as the wind blows you can just hold a flame under them and its all OK now or at least they should have a flame held under them to help melt them a crying hot girl is only exceptable for a few minutes cause she is hot but after that time . It's just annoying . No one wants to hear another person cry (oh me me ) there pain and suffering (0/) there whining . That is why Israel built a whining wall cause no one else cares to hear it . now our politicians think they can use this so they give in to there demands of at most a million 500k at most while they know one side or the other already have the other 249 million give or take a few . that is why there organization gets paid from corporate America and tech companies to loot , burn, steal , and kill they should pay us now I want my part of that money dam it .

If your a sheep then you must conform and follow what they tell you to do regardless of your personal freedom . If they want you to kneel and feel guilty so be it because you chose to be part of the herd.
    This is my ride and its a limited ride and I can judge people on their character and I choose who to like and not like, you can't force it on me. You can shame me and label me but that doesn't really matter to me and the only retort I would have would be for you to suck my left nut only because that one hangs a little lower.

• Love
    Reactions: 338dude and TACC
    so i can't get a sammich on squaw bread? dammit.

Funny about swimming , we had a public project for a town park in a predominately black neighborhood. One of the items we had to design was a spray shower hooked to a sensor so when you walked through the gate to the pool it would shower off your body before you entered the pool.

Funny about swimming , we had a public project for a town park in a predominately black neighborhood. One of the items we had to design was a spray shower hooked to a sensor so when you walked through the gate to the pool it would shower off your body before you entered the pool.

Having and keeping a job must be racist as well.

Makes me wonder. While I find black women attractive, sometimes beautiful, many of them incredibly talented, Im just not sexually attracted to them. I have some attraction to Asians to some extent, and Hispanics, but I just prefer good old white skinned, blond haired, women (see photo to the left).

Does that make me a racist???????

You can’t be poor, you have white privilege!

I want to get several products with the classic images that are now being changed,Aunt Jemima and uncle Ben they will be a collectors item and may be worth a lot of money someday LOL
    I screwed up and threw a Land O'Lakes butter tub out about 2 days before I found out they'd taken the Native American off the front.
    I do have a Mrs. Butterworth's bottle though!! Mom always said it'll be collectible. No telling how many we threw out 10 years ago.

Makes me wonder. While I find black women attractive, sometimes beautiful, many of them incredibly talented, Im just not sexually attracted to them. I have some attraction to Asians to some extent, and Hispanics, but I just prefer good old white skinned, blond haired, women (see photo to the left).

Does that make me a racist???????

• Haha
    We’re well on our way to getting President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
    Not likely. He said something to the effect of "All Lives Matter", so buttpirate Don "can suck a Lemon through a garden hose" decided he was an Uncle Tom and needed to be cancelled.
    I'ma go watch Blazing Saddles now with the kids so they know there was a time when people had a sense of humor.

Racist is overused and means nothing. Just a Leftist standard reply to anything they don’t like.

Me. Just a son of a poor white sharecropper.

And remember. Bill Clinton was our first black Prez.

Racist is overused and means nothing. Just a Leftist standard reply to anything they don’t like.

Me. Just a son of a poor white sharecropper.

And remember. Bill Clinton was our first black Prez.
    No wonder he was chasing white women in the oral office!

I like Jewish rye bread. What's the take on that? Racist? Marbled rye needs to be removed from the planet. That's just fake ass shit for people that don't like Jews.

Damn, guess I won't be able to sky dive anymore! This shit sucks!

I like Jewish rye bread. What's the take on that? Racist? Marbled rye needs to be removed from the planet. That's just fake ass shit for people that don't like Jews.
    maybe they should change the name from marbled rye to west bank rye, cause its brown surrounded by jewish with some jewish inserted into it.
    000412019-1

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC