• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Site Upgrades, changes, Modifications

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey All,

We are starting the process to modify and expand the site. We are growing by leaps and bounds, last month we saw 777,000 unique users which by far exceeds our previous numbers.

My developers will be on the site interacting with the community to fine tune the changes. So do me a Favor and give them the attention they need so the changes reflect the needs of the group. The more participation the less you’ll dislike the uppgrades.

So when Themehouse Alex and their crew stop in, don’t go all militant on them, they are here to help.

Appreciate it guys, we are looking to improve the experience and add a bunch of features to keep the membership happy

Pretty incredible Frank, you built this thing which has grown to 3/4 of a million visits last month. I have been here through many changes and SH continues to be the best online source for precision shooting and reloading knowledge. Thanks for all you do to keep this place up, running and evolving.

Ditto! There's really nothing else like the Hide that I'm aware of. We got a good thing here and a lot of solid people!

Sweeet. Eh I typically only go militant on libtards. So as long as they arnt libtarded, they’ll be fine.
    77016034-88FE-4080-B4C7-37AAB9A56DE0.gif

It just asked for my email
    Yeah, I'm guessing that would be because you have a google account. When I entered my email address, it came up as "no account found" then prompted me to 'create an account'..... which brings us back full-circle to my original question.

I'm not trying to overly-complicate the issue here, I just stay away from anything 'google' and that's why I was asking.

More than willing to help out the 'Hide, not a problem there.