• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site Upgrades, changes, Modifications

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey All,

We are starting the process to modify and expand the site. We are growing by leaps and bounds, last month we saw 777,000 unique users which by far exceeds our previous numbers.

My developers will be on the site interacting with the community to fine tune the changes. So do me a Favor and give them the attention they need so the changes reflect the needs of the group. The more participation the less you’ll dislike the uppgrades.

So when Themehouse Alex and their crew stop in, don’t go all militant on them, they are here to help.

Appreciate it guys, we are looking to improve the experience and add a bunch of features to keep the membership happy

Pretty incredible Frank, you built this thing which has grown to 3/4 of a million visits last month. I have been here through many changes and SH continues to be the best online source for precision shooting and reloading knowledge. Thanks for all you do to keep this place up, running and evolving.

Pretty incredible Frank, you built this thing which has grown to 3/4 of a million visits last month. I have been here through many changes and SH continues to be the best online source for precision shooting and reloading knowledge. Thanks for all you do to keep this place up, running and evolving.

Ditto! There's really nothing else like the Hide that I'm aware of. We got a good thing here and a lot of solid people!

New guy here but a watch button at the bottom of the thread would be nice as I often don't decide until I have read through the comments and replies.

Reactions: LeftyJason
    Sweeet. Eh I typically only go militant on libtards. So as long as they arnt libtarded, they’ll be fine.
    77016034-88FE-4080-B4C7-37AAB9A56DE0.gif

Maybe it’s my old IOS but the page numbers are gone at the bottom for me. Ie on a 800 page thread I can’t click the page numbers to navigate

48ADEDFF-E5FF-42D2-A93A-00027E273953.png

• Haha
    Reactions: clcustom1911
    We are looking to improve the individual experience, make it easy to customize things Based on your viewing needs, and give you an better experience

the more thing work to your liking the better the experience for everyone

Looks like Frank may just get that Osprey after all. :)

I'd fill out the survey, but it requires a 'google account'. Any "work-a-round" for those who don't have one, and those of us who don't want one?

That'd be great...

Reactions: Bender
    It just asked for my email
    Yeah, I'm guessing that would be because you have a google account. When I entered my email address, it came up as "no account found" then prompted me to 'create an account'..... which brings us back full-circle to my original question.

I'm not trying to overly-complicate the issue here, I just stay away from anything 'google' and that's why I was asking.

More than willing to help out the 'Hide, not a problem there.

Filled out the survey and I do like the site as it is now.The Hide is my first and last stop of the day. Learned a lot here and really appreciate the community you have created here, Frank.

Reactions: lash
    Since we have been brought to this new server for me its been 100% running fine no issues! Thanks @lowlight for all you are doing brother!

Heck even iphone emojis work here when typing messages on iphones! (y)

Unable to complete survey on iPad on safari.

I signed into my gmail account but can’t click anything..

I noticed some new pull down menus available across the top menu bar this morning....