• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Situational Ethics Question

Read the scenario and choose your answer

• A) Get the General Tso’s chicken with a side of stir-fried vegetables

• B) Get the Spicy Beef & Pepper Stir-Fry with Fried Rice

• C) Get the Large Deluxe Pizza with Anchovies and Mushrooms

• D) Get the Large Pepperoni and Italian Sausage with Extra Cheese pizza.

Results are only viewable after voting.
He has a legitimate point. People like you, a lot of us in other ways, are a large part of the problem.

This thread illustrates that relatively well.

You see, there is a natural order to things. Of this I'm sure you're aware. The diseased views of the left are not self-sustainable. Those people would die or fail to reproduce without undue influence (protection and servitude) of others with differing views.

The way you responded seemed to imply that others whos views YOU differ with, within this thread, are somehow flexing egos or generally just intending to discredit their views. I think this is incorrect, a straw-man argument, so to speak.

You are arguing that you hold the moral high ground. I am arguing that protecting people who would destroy you is what has turned our country to shit. I'm not saying they're weak, I'm saying you are weak for protecting them. Instead of the natural order of things taking them, you see, the natural order of things is here to take you and everyone on your side of the fence because of this moral mindset from which you seem to derive some kind of perceived superiority.

Nay, I argue that mindset is a greater enemy than the far left. That mindset is, I believe, their greatest weapon.
This is an example of something we should all be aware of. Conservatives play by the rules, Liberals do not. We take the higher road, and turn the other cheek. They stab us in the back, we still keep the peace. Maybe we should let Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis descend into Hell. They need us more than we need them.

I would dial 911... get connected to the newly funded department of public safety and let them know that there is a potential situation where I would have normally requested the Minneapolis Police to assist. But request that they send out a newly appointed public safety person to come and de-escalate the situation. I would let them know that I would like to assist, but since the situation doesn't directly put my life in peril, I would prefer that they provide clear instructions, which hopefully would answer which meal I should pick up?

I’m just curious to know where one finds Chinese pizza?
And do you realize you will need that Location if you go to secure your street instead of just your house when things get interesting. Not the neighbors, just the house.

Get in line and get some pay back for all the grief she has given you?

Works for me.

I'm not going to change my moral compass for anyone on the internet, or act like someone im not to impress inflate my epeen.
Their end game is enslaving you or murdering you.

you people are in lala land

But go ahead. Be a pacifist. The left pushes and you people just let them take more and more

Their end game is enslaving you or murdering you.

you people are in lala land

But go ahead. Be a pacifist. The left pushes and you people just let them take more and more

Correct. From Jezebel to the present day, history is replete with women who are as barbarous and as cruel as men. I humbly submit that they can be worse than men. They well extend NO mercy to anyone, nor should they expect any mercy.

Belsen-Trial-1200x0-c-default.jpg

ilse-koch.png

6763e1cf2bf34cb1d248a1780f6a4e67.jpg

article-0-0F0CC15400000578-559_634x441.jpg

floyd.jpg

Penny_Intimate_History-Antifa.jpg

I hate anchovies but I'll put up with it this time ;)

while pizza is really good Id have to say a nice order of gtc if your store cooks really good Chinese food is pretty hard to beat and crispy fried chicken with broccoli in a near perfect spicy red sauce with hot peppers and the stir fry veggies is a nice way to finish that meal from all the hot peppers and a cold beer or warmed Sake and rice as a filler . A belch a fart and hungry all over again oh that one burned lol

General Tso's cause beautiful wife and I can share a plate there is so much in an order. Top of the gas tank on way home with the change>

I would walk up and offer the woman my gun and say this is the only way to save yourself, if you weren't a retarded asshole you would already have your own. Hopefully she would learn a valuable lesson and shoot the guy. If not then fuck her, she had every opportunity. Go home and eat my pepparoni and sausage pizza!

Late the the party
(A) We're better than this
(B) Who doesn't include BBQ as a choice?

(Its a joke--maybe a bad one, but still a joke--not a dick--don't take it so hard)

And my unofficial response: "Honey hand me my Open gun with the big stick!--and order some food--we gonna be a bit"