• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sleeper cell

If you have daughters, teach them jiu jitsu. They are the ones you most want to be able to fight from their back. If you want your sons guarding her virtue, teach them Muay Tai…

Reactions: The D
Thanks everyone. Luckily I’m so tired that sleeping on the shitty couch that converts to a shitty single bed is easy. Because of the c-section and some low blood sugar readings, we will be in the hospital one more night.

Finally home. We live really close to the hospital so that wasn’t an adventure, thankfully. The older brothers are super cute with their baby brother. But they also almost dropped him and folded him in half the first time they held him.

Good to hear everybody’s healthy!
Thanks. I was pretty anxious when the c-section decision was made. Everything after that was just mildly stressful. Now I just have to figure everything out from here on…