• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Smash or pass?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    1622028980923.png

1622029051626.png

1622029080966.png

Reactions: Bigdog85
    Smash, but definitely wrap first.

What makes you so sure? The trial by press that she got? Because Nancy Grace said so?

Be careful with media trials and mob justice, lest one day they are applied to you.
    I read 2 books on the case and a quite a bit more. I'm never one sided in forming my opinion. For instance, I think peterson should be retried although I think he did something, the evidence was a leap and highly circumstantial. With this bitch, not at all, she's guilty

The original pics are indeed of Casey Anthony, per my "Reverse Image" search app. The same pic found on several websites.

Definitely a Hard pass. I'm not getting anywhere near her.....

I usually wait 21 days to call when someone close is missing. I guess I might wait 31 days if it was my toddler. Not that I have a toddler. Im sure there is a formula for this.

Reactions: camocorvette
    interesting you say that given you have already formed an opinion of what I read. I hope you see the irony here

I think no one would argue that a court trial has a much higher probability of impartiality than a book written after the fact.

Book authors all have motivations. One has to filter what one reads through that.