• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sneaky snake/ antifa

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
So i was at a residence today, an old church that someone bought and (i assumed) was converting into a house. I was there to hook up internet. Anywho....get inside the place, and they have antifa banners and propaganda EVERYWHERE. There wasnt a inch of that place that they werent using for some kind of promotional fuckery. One of the city workers in the area said they had a bunch of hippy fucks camping in their yard the last few weekends, which pretty much confirms what i figured after seeing what they have inside.

I wouldnt have figured their bullshit would have infiltrated to this little town, and after what i saw today, i figure the fucks are everywhere. What does AJ say?

Location no longer insolates small towns from commie horseshit. It's not just the internet. Commie teachers have infiltrated small town America too. My sister had one hell of a time with her middle daughter. One of her " teachers " was filling her head with a bunch of libtard nonsense. School received enough complaints that they finally let libtard go.

Indoctrination is real....

So i was at a residence today, an old church that someone bought and (i assumed) was converting into a house. I was there to hook up internet. Anywho....get inside the place, and they have antifa banners and propaganda EVERYWHERE. There wasnt a inch of that place that they werent using for some kind of promotional fuckery. One of the city workers in the area said they had a bunch of hippy fucks camping in their yard the last few weekends, which pretty much confirms what i figured after seeing what they have inside.

I wouldnt have figured their bullshit would have infiltrated to this little town, and after what i saw today, i figure the fucks are everywhere. What does AJ say?
Aj says. Plant bomb and leave! Enjoy the spectacle!

I hope they grow and their tactics get more radical, maybe they can trigger the cleansing.

Oh and militant feminists lesbians, can’t forget about the militant feminists lesbians... shaved head and fully bushed.
Dude, you NAILED it. Shaved head (at least part of it was) and underarm hair longer than a dollar bill. I loved the “armed resistance to police brutality” banners they had, too. And they reeked of the oil the hippies use...i shit you not, i was 6 feet upwind of her and i still got a nose full of the smell. Why the dope fiends insist on using that shit is beyond me.

God i’ve done some shitty jobs for all sorts of people,the whole gamut from rich to poor,& they all got & still get professional service.
Except one,I flat out refused to on a moral principle.
Now I didn’t say why,I just let the job go.
It’s one of the few luxuries of being self employed.
I’m not saying for a moment you should’nt have either as I don’t know your circumstances but it would have given me pause.

Where did they get the money too buy the church. Public recored will give the owners name and purchase price.

Probably donated. Most churches with a dwindling congregation don’t sell till they’ve let the place fall to pieces and it’s lost most of its value.

You could've planted some white powder substance next to envelopes with GOP politicians names written on them, taken pictures, and sent the pics to local and federal law enforcement. That would have been awesome.

I’ll be talking to the sheriff (lives in town) and the local police just to share what i saw with them. These two are the kind that’ll shoot a cop in the back given the opportunity. How do i know? By the banners in the place advocating it.
Most bad people will tell you what they are going to do...you just have to listen to them and take their words seriously.

I’ll be talking to the sheriff (lives in town) and the local police just to share what i saw with them. These two are the kind that’ll shoot a cop in the back given the opportunity. How do i know? By the banners in the place advocating it.
Most bad people will tell you what they are going to do...you just have to listen to them and take their words seriously.

Sounds like a perfect window to get some red flag action and confiscation thing going on these two creeps. Bonus points if they got illegal or defaced guns, that would show intent as well. Openly making threats is a cause for concern for everybody living and working in the vicinity of these people. I wonder what their social media presence looks like. I sure as hell would not want to be looking over my shoulders constantly because some misfit around my way is going around openly saying that they are going to kill people. Somebody like that comes out of a driveway with as much as a half eaten hot dog in their hands and it might provoke a Wild Bill Hickok-like response from me. Just sayin'...

Last edited:
Bro, why you holding out on the Location? State, city, area? I want to know if these MFrs live next door.

i would come up with a reason to go back and then plant some bugs and/hidden cameras.

Sounds like a neighborhood cookout that would end in fist fights and pepper spray, face masks, calling people nazis and lots of vaping and micro beers.

Oh and militant feminists lesbians, can’t forget about the militant feminists lesbians... shaved head and fully bushed.

^^^ like this!

Sirhr

Reactions: zeroz and Dpp
Through the course of my life, i have found that shitbirds and scumbags will eventually do themselves in given enough time and rope. I’ll make the local LEO aware (they probably already are) just so they can watch their own backs and keep an eye on the place.
Should shit ever happen in the area, i’ll be keeping an eye on these fools. A very close eye.

As far as a nail in the power wires, or planting letters....i couldnt do that. These shitbirds WILL do themselves in at some point. And when they do, i want them to be able to look in the mirror and know they did it to themselves.

Through the course of my life, i have found that shitbirds and scumbags will eventually do themselves in given enough time and rope. I’ll make the local LEO aware (they probably already are) just so they can watch their own backs and keep an eye on the place.
Should shit ever happen in the area, i’ll be keeping an eye on these fools. A very close eye.

As far as a nail in the power wires, or planting letters....i couldnt do that. These shitbirds WILL do themselves in at some point. And when they do, i want them to be able to look in the mirror and know they did it to themselves.

A couple of hours spent on their social media accounts posing as a supporter of them, and a bit of ego stroking, might get them to prematurely ejaculate...

They ain't the sharpest tools in the box.