• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide MidwayUSA Promo Codes

Re: Sniper's Hide MidwayUSA Promo Codes

The codes didn't work for me. I was going to get some brass just to have it and to make my order over $500. However, none of the codes worked so I only ordered what I needed.

Jamie

Damn.....codes don't seem to be working right now, <span style="color: #000099">"251010 is not a valid code"</span>. It was working yesterday.

How can anyone fuck up copy/paste?

ETA: 5 minutes later it worked.

Disregard. Idiot Cap was on

Code worked great for me
smile.gif
New Chargemaster coming my way
smile.gif

Promo codes worked for me just now. Thanks Frank & SH for the member discounts!

can someone make this is sticky...and afix it to the top of a section where it is easy to find...

I am relatively new here, and have seen midway promo codes mentioned....BUT only stumbled on this today

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any one have the new codes ? the last one expires today </div></div>

Not to my knowledge.

Thanks for the hook-up guys. That code just paid for my shipping and knocked some off the overall price.

-Pat

aww poop. Was going to order my pelican 1750 today but the codes expired. any updates? My shopping cart has $300 bucks in it

$10 off $50 - Use Promotion Code 19210
$20 off $200 - Use Promotion Code 29210
$50 off $500 - Use Promotion Code 59210
Enter the promotion code in the box entitled "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
2. You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.
3. Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.
4. Limited to in-stock products, one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.
5. Excludes Gift Certificates and Nightforce products, Sale priced products and Clearance products.
6. Offer valid for retail Customers only.
7. Offer cannot be combined with Birthday or Special Pricing.
8. Hurry, offer starts at 12:00 AM CT October 18, 2010 and ends at 11:59 PM CT October 31, 2010.

Just got an e-mail from MidwayUSA with some impressive (a little more off than usual) discount codes:

$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 11010 ($15 off $100)
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 31010 ($30 off $200)
$400 or more - Use Promotion Code 61010 ($60 off $400)
$650 or more - Use Promotion Code 101010 ($100 off $650)!!

According to the e-mail, these end at 23:59 on 10/31, so hurry! As always:

2. You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.
4. Limited to one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.
5. Offer cannot be combined with Birthday, Special or Dealer Pricing.
6. Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates, Nightforce, Sale and Clearance products.
7. Offer valid on regularly priced products only.
8. Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT October 31, 2010.

Good luck!!

Can these be stacked? Is there one for $1,000?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can these be stacked? Is there one for $1,000? </div></div>

Hey RR,

I added the "restrictions" to my post above. The short answer to your question is, "No." These are always the same restrictions on MidwayUSA discount codes...I have not seen any that permitted "stacking" of other discounts. There was nothing for $1k or larger...$100 off an order of $650 or more was the largest discount I received in the e-mail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got an e-mail from MidwayUSA with some impressive (a little more off than usual) discount codes:

$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 11010 ($15 off $100)
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 31010 ($30 off $200)
$400 or more - Use Promotion Code 61010 ($60 off $400)
$650 or more - Use Promotion Code 101010 ($100 off $650)!!

According to the e-mail, these end at 23:59 on 10/31, so hurry! As always:

6. Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates, Nightforce, Sale and Clearance products.
8. Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT October 31, 2010.

Good luck!! </div></div>

Just remember, these codes will only work on regular priced items!

If the item is on sale or is a clearence item, they will not count towards the total that you need to recieve the discount.

Found that out the hard way!

Best of Luck,
M Richardson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captrichardson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> >>SNIP, SNIP>> 7. Offer valid on regularly priced products only. <<SNIP, SNIP<<
</div></div>

Just remember, these codes will only work on regular priced items!

If the item is on sale or is a clearence item, they will not count towards the total that you need to recieve the discount.

Found that out the hard way!

Best of Luck,
M Richardson </div></div>

Thus...item #7 on the list of restrictions!!
wink.gif

I'll call in my order tomorrow, and report my findings. 90% of my order is rings on sale and a Nightforce base. Oh well, if I can at least get the shipping covered, I'll be happy.

I don't know how many times I have to say it but if a spammer or someone posts something stupid PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THEM! Makes it much harder to clean up.

Good News Guys, I just got new codes - You've got until Sunday Oct 31 to use them.

To receive your Savings:
1. Place regularly priced in-stock products in your shopping cart totaling:

<span style="font-weight: bold">$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 11010
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 31010
$400 or more - Use Promotion Code 61010
$650 or more - Use Promotion Code 101010</span>

Enter the promotion code in the box entitled "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

8. Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT <span style="font-weight: bold">October 31, 2010</span>.

in for codes, I need to drop $250 tomorrow. anything at all? or are they ever lax on honoring them after the date if you call in?

I've used 1061110 earlier today ($10 off $50).

A $100 off $650 code for the month of November would be nice......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 223Rem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A $100 off $650 code for the month of November would be nice...... </div></div>

I hear ya..

They will probably be out a week before Thanksgiving (I hope). Otherwise I guess we will have to wait until December... all speculation though.

Current code until 11/15/10 # 1061110 I just used it over the phone and it works, it's only for $10.00 off a $50.00 order. Atleast it covered the shipping.. Good luck.. J.

These were just received from MidwayUSA via e-mail...have at 'em!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1001110 ($10 off $100 or more)
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 2001110 ($20 off $200 or more)
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3001110 ($30 off $300 or more)</span>

8. Hurry, offer <span style="font-weight: bold">ends at 11:59 PM CT November 21, 2010. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These were just received from MidwayUSA via e-mail...have at 'em!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1001110 ($10 off $100 or more)
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 2001110 ($20 off $200 or more)
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3001110 ($30 off $300 or more)</span>

8. Hurry, offer <span style="font-weight: bold">ends at 11:59 PM CT November 21, 2010. </span> </div></div>

Just got this one also. Hopefully the $100 off one comes out again soon.

#1061110 for $10 off $50 still works also.

Try chaning the numbers sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't. Good Ole' Larry