• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sniper's Hide Pistol "Glock Edition" (Feeler) Precision Tactical Arms

could you do a "mini-version" with my G26?

Once-ler- I'm not sure about that. I'll let Lowlight chime in on this. I know that we are limited on machining area and the magwells are not designed for the subcompact Glocks, but most of the work can be done. Aside from the group buy, we do modify a lot of subcompact Glocks. If you cant get your 26 in on this buy, let me know. We'd be glad to work it up for you.

Tag for price on owner suppled G17. Have a Gen 3. Would it be possible to not stipple? I really do like the factory grip.

Sent from my IPhone 5S.

Can anyone who competes in IPSC or IDPA or GSSF comment if pistols will still be legal for use after these upgrades?

I don't know about the rules of pistol comps so I cannot comment on what is legal and what is not, however regarding this build we are moving forward this week.

I will post more on Oct 1st, we'll bullet point the builds and everything being done, but basically it will break down as follows

User Supplied Guns:

Glock 17 & 19 family of pistols (no frame smaller than a 19) will be $1650
Glock 34 family of long slides will be $1750

A build with a Precision Tactical Supplied Pistol

Glock 17 will be $2250
Glock 34 will be $2350

Options will be:

Red Dot Cut (RMR, Docter, Delta Point) + $100
Threaded Barrel + $50

We'll serialize 50 pistols, and custom engraving will be available with your Name / User Name for no extra cost, but must be paid in full up front.

I would like full details, and pictures of what will be completed. I have never handled any GLOCK that wasn't factory, so I have no basis for improvements/cost. $1800 to customize a GLOCK seems crazy, but I might be swayed.

Like Lowlight said, we'll have the details out in the next day or so.

You will be able to choose your number, 6-50. First come- first serve. #s 1-5 are spoken for.

May I have serial number 007 or 7, if possible. I am in and will pay in full when this opens.