• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Sniper's Hide presents: SpinD

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Finally I have seen the light and I have been rehabilitated, thanks to:

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #33CC00">SpinD</span></span>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yvl_W-XVXD0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yvl_W-XVXD0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: Sniper's Hide presents: SpinD

Will it be available in Field Tactical flavor???
    Will it make me more sniper???
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Will the bottle be Mil-Spec???</span>

Im new and cant find the search engine, thanks!!!

I just swallow my Copenhagen spit at times I need to compensate for Coriolis effects.

We need to contact Grand River Tactical to get a "Tacticool Coozie" made up so Spin D can be utilized on the move.
    laugh.gif

Hilarious guys...

WHOA!! No drinking and/or hitting the bong before handling firearms.
    grin.gif

hey ah lowlight, make sure you dont quit that day job of yours
    wink.gif

Don't quit my day job, i see no darkness in these, it was day time.

And I'll have you know this was written on the fly and shot in one take, let's see Saturday Night Live pull that off, Live my ass, after a week of rehearsal assisted by a team of writers.

This is true comic genius at work, not to mention the talent required to keep a straight face.

well at least ur having fun ! just dont od on that spin D.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...This is true comic genius at work... </div></div>

Any psychological effect on using this stuff?
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will this be incorporated into the next training event?</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Don't</span> ever give Frank more ideas...he has enough already... :p

Is theSpinD safe to drink if you are using butter flavored wind cheater?
    LMAO when I saw those vids!

That is some funny chit! Also is there any drug interaction with anti-slappy trigger spray?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Placebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Side effects?</div></div>

You get hooked and become a Spinhead having to sell yourself for another fix!

sexyfrank.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotRod308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is theSpinD safe to drink if you are using butter flavored wind cheater? </div></div>

Of course. You can even see SH Butter Flavored Wind Cheater being used in the background in the SpinD video. All SH products are extensively tested to avoid unwanted interactions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Placebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Side effects?</div></div>

sexyfrank.jpg
    </div></div>

Holy shit that's funny....

Can we PLEASE stop reposting that picture? One of these days I really am going to lose my lunch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Placebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Side effects?</div></div>

sexyfrank.jpg
    </div></div>

No but thanx for asking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we PLEASE stop reposting that picture? One of these days I really am going to lose my lunch.</div></div>

It's called:

Bringing Sexy Back

This should come in concentrated "shot" format bottled in look-alike .308win cases, so that I can store a few in my stock pack for those on-the-go moments.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can this help turn my wife into a "spinner" again? </div></div>

LMFAO

Socal that is hilarious man. If it works I think Frank will become the next Bill Gates (as far as $) because there will be so many people buying it.

LMAO. Obviously, the stuff has an effect. It causes you to keep a straight face while saying utter nonsense. Probably very useful for used car salesmen and politicians.

I cannot believe I missed this so far, what flavors are available? Im thinking maple syrup flavor would go well with my can of tactical bacon, breakfast of champions on match day.

And to think.. that was 1min 54 seconds of my life that I will never get back now..

I like the strategic use of the concrete step to put Frank on level with Carl
    So if you stand up and spin after one sip what happens if you shotgun the whole bottle? Spind OD?

It's like seeing a tasmanian devil at the range!

the shuffling of the feet in the beginning set me off on a laugh riot. lol

Thats friggin great

Frank, next, you need to invent "Fuck, Yes!", in a form that can be given to females!
    laugh.gif