• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sniper’s Hide Cup SnipersHide Cup 09 Update

Re: SnipersHide Cup 09 Update

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texas1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I see why some people were having trouble choosing their prizes. Hmm... the booty on the table, or the booty on the range? </div></div>

HAAAA. Liz is on the freakin internet making a funny! You go girl.

Awesome.

I made it home yesterday afternoon.

Jacob, Lisa B, Frank, Lindy, Lisa S, John, Wynn, Miles, Adam, it's amazing what you guys continue to pull off with so few of you. While we shooters get to sit in the shade you guys are putting out full bore so the down time is kept to a minimum, it's amazing. I really appreciate all of your efforts that keep this match being such a fun and challenging event. Thanks very much.

I had a great time at the trainup and match. As always it's' great to meet up with friends who I've shot with in the past, and also to meet new shooters from all over the world.

Congrats to Terry, and the Okie shooters very well done guys, very impressive shooting.

The prize table was an amazing site as usual and just about everyone walked away with something nice.

Thanks to all the sponsors for their continued support of our shooting community. Like Frank said they could be selling their gear which for some is in short supply right now, but they send donations to the match anyway. I appreciate that.

Till next time, be safe.
Tony

Jacob, Lisa B, Frank, Lindy, Lisa S, John, Wynn, Miles, Adam amazing as Tony describes it is an understatement. Spectacular is more like it.

Thank you very much!! And thank all of you competitors for helping a first timer at a PR comp out. It was great to meet all of you, and it was certainly a tremendous learning experience for me. And, one of the most enjoyable humbling experiences I've ever had.

A First Class competition and First Class people!! It doesn't get any better.

It was a joy to watch such a high caliber of shooters compete. Kevin and Bill thanks for putting up with my muzzle blast!! Although it wasn't as bad as Pete's. And Kevin thanks for the help when we were on the line!!! Wish I could have heard you more!! lol

It was a great match, and I thank all of you again for all the advise and tips I got during the match.

And Boltripper, I WILL NOT FORGET MY POST SHOT CHECKLIST AGAIN!!!

Thanks again everyone for sharing your knowledge and making it a great experience for me.

Another great time was had at the Cup. Big thanks to Jacob, Frank, Lisa (x2), Lindy, Wynn, Miles, John, Adam and everyone else that helped out. Every aspect was run professionally and without incident. The only worries were a few ticks. I actually tried to use that to my advantage by stripping down and announcing to my wife that she needed to do a full body check on me. Unfortunatly, she just gave me the "why did I marry you?" look. I checked myself out and gave her a all clean, full-mast salute.......I think she is still out shopping.
The prize table was outstanding, I believe the biggest to date. A big kudos to all the SPONSORS. I will be busy sending out thank you emails the next few days.
Congrats to Terry, Tim and John and to all the competitors. I enjoyed the time spent with each and everyone of you.
Be Safe...Stan

what a great week. The train up was very helpful as I need a few tweaks in my fundamentals that Jacob and Frank worked out. Turns out it helped me post my highest finish to date. Anyone on the fence about doing a train up before the match it can only make you shoot better.

Thanks you Jacob, Frank, Lindy, John, Wynn, Miles, James, and Lisa Lisa...you guy's are amazing and I'm grateful just to come down and hang out with you guys let alone compete against some of the best all around rifleman out there.

It was a long week and some gear went down from what I saw. My new TAB sling really helped me in the positional shooting grabbing 5 out of 8 which is another high score for me. It's solid and fast to use.

I got a great story about my rifle which I'll post in the rifle section.

Thanks to Frank at POF for the helo shoot which is my favorite event and I should have had it but Im happy for Todd...good job brother.

Also a big thanks to Pete Carpentier...we started shooting in Waco at a 3gun match and we all drove to Corpus from there. Its always a pleasure to shoot with you Pete. thanks.

Great shooting Terry...that was like watching a training video. you guy's from Oklahoma nicely shot match for you as well.

Thanks for having me down I look forward to the Bash.

Hope you all made it home safely

--KJ

Some more images,
shc09-9.jpg

shc09-10.jpg

shc09-11.jpg

shc09-12.jpg

shc09-13.jpg

shc09-14.jpg

shc09-15.jpg

shc09-19.jpg

Did you put the pic of you humping me on gaycommandos.com?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also a big thanks to Pete Carpentier...we started shooting in Waco at a 3gun match and we all drove to Corpus from there. Its always a pleasure to shoot with you Pete. thanks.
</div></div>

No problem KD. It was a pleasure shooting and hanging out with 2/3 of TeamBlaster over several weekends.

I just spent some time sending out emails to the many sponsors that donated prizes for the prize table. As Frank and Jacob informed everybody yesterday, make sure and drop everyone a line and let them know that we appreciated there support of this match. I watched GA George go through all the gift certificates and put them in order and I can tell you there was a LOT of money value in many of those certificates.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some more images,

shc09-19.jpg
</div></div>

The luckiest "Little Brother" in the whole frigging world. Good shooting, man.

Thanks to Jacob, Frank, Lisa, Lindy, Lisa, John, Wynn, Miles, James.

Also Thanks to Frank from POF for the Helocopter Shoot. It Rocked as usual.

A Huge Huge Thanks to ERDOC without him I would not have been able to shoot at all. I was extremly sick when I arrived there a couple days before the match. Doc had me pretty patched up in 48 hrs (Id been sick for 2 1/2 weeks) By the end of the match I was near 100%. Thanks A Million. The Scotch was good too....

The Match was run flawless as usual. I had a Great time. Great to see all my freinds and shoot with them. Cant wait till the Bash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HiCapMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude! Is that David Lee Roth?

shc09-9.jpg

Seriously, what kind of pants are those Tony B is wearing?
</div></div>

And Frank's hat!

Me too. Thanks to Jacob, Frank, Lisa, Lindy, Lisa, John, Wynn, Miles, James.

Everyone is outstanding at this match. The caliber of people both as staff and competitors is first rate. Seeing old friends and making new ones is always a great experience.

Also, it never ceases to amaze me how smooth these matches run. I know the staff work their butts off to make everything happen but you would never know by how smooth everything is run. Clear direction, fun events and challenging scenarios are all to be had when shooting at Rifle's Only.

Where do I sign up for a lifetime membership?

During the Cup, Frank took some time out of busy day to explain the finer points of wind and mirage. Having spent numerous sleepless nights reading the manual of all manuals, Frank thought he would share the gems he learned.

Frank.jpg

Windclass.jpg

Another good class....

Themanandhisbook.jpg

Thanks Frank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StrikeHold</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And Frank's hat! </div></div>

Looks like a Tilley.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">During the Cup, Frank took some time out of busy day to explain the finer points of wind and mirage. Having spent numerous sleepless nights reading the manual of all manuals, Frank thought he would share the gems he learned.

Frank.jpg

Windclass.jpg

Another good class....

Themanandhisbook.jpg

Thanks Frank. </div></div>

An Instant Classic !

And PS, that's not me in the Tilley, that is Jacob... who some think is my twin brother, but I am much older and better looking.

I have a Voodoo Ride hat on... not to mention dark hair and a gotee...

Brett Michaels Jr there is wearing the Tilley.

DOH!! (I knew that. Why did I post that? Clot must have moved.)

Thanks for the correction. (I know, I'm a dumbass). I'm going to crawl back under my rock now.