• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So 20 years ago almost to the day....

ArmedGinger

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2018
BC, Canada
20 years ago I was told by my doctor that I could never father children. Well this happened and after seeing my doctor he confirmed that everything is back in working condition... which is good cause the fiance handed me this...

yay.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I were lucky, she got pregnant first try both times, two healthy boys.
My brother struggled for years to father a child, 4yrs ago he had a girl. I know how happy he was and I am sure you are flying just as high!
Congratulations

So the first Rattle out of the box you're going to have at least triplets? Dude, that's cool that kind of sucks to. If you're not an old man now, you will be soon...lol

Reactions: wh20crazy
Congratulations!

Given the circumstances however, this might be one of those situations where I may have verified paternity before I shared news 😆.

I wish you the best of luck. I did have a dude I worked with in the Corps who blindly followed the same situation you're in however. He became suspicious about a year and a half later and did the test secretly...turns out Maury said he was not the father.

If you aren't military the chances of this happening decrease by at least 40 percent though...

Reactions: ArmedGinger
Had a buddy have his vasectomy reverse itself. He spent a weekend walking around going 18 more years.

He better be glad it was his wife and not one of the skankapottamuses he was fooling around with on the side.

Trust, but verify (!)

Good attitude. I also know someone used to be here that had this happen - two kids not his. He was a good Christian and just all around great person, who had no clue or suspicion for years. He found out during divorce procedures, when he was about to bankroll everything including a second mortgage for legal fees to get custody of them when he was advised by a "friend" to check paternity. Neither his.

I got a vasectomy before our 3rd child was born. Shortly after he arrived, my wife had to have her guts removed. Lol 😂
Congratulations man! I hope the baby is born healthy and happy. In the end, having a healthy child is all that matters. 👍

Ive been working in mens health for the last several years.

Stories like this is why.

I’ll be the first to mention sleep, but not what people usually say. As the father of two monstrous toddler boys with another crotch goblin on the way I should have a little cred in this dept. STOP sleeping right now. Don’t try to save up any sleep credits, Mother Nature doesn’t give a fuck how many you have saved. She just chuckles and snatches all of them the first weekend you’re home. Get used to surviving on less than the absolute minimum. In fact, a good strategy would be to check what the Geneva convention determines as cruel and unusual punishment and, ehhhh, quarter it. That’ll be a good start.

Congratulations, welcome to fatherhood. It’s awesome but good luck😁

Reactions: Stevo86
congratulations just think in a few years you could have yourself a work force you can teach about how you like your ammo reloaded lol

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Congrats on the news AG.
Them babies change your life for the better... you will kick yourself for waiting so long....
Hope the baby is healthy and happy and surrounded by LOVE...

At one point I had to sell all my guns except one shotgun one rifle and one sidearm.

Kids are expensive.

Keep us in mind we will help.

I have dibs on varget and 8208 if kido needs new shoes.

Congrats.

20 years ago I was told by my doctor that I could never father children. Well this happened and after seeing my doctor he confirmed that everything is back in working condition... which is good cause the fiance handed me this...

View attachment 7537301
Congrats!! Having kids is great but not nearly as great as having grandkids.

I’ll be the first to mention sleep, but not what people usually say. As the father of two monstrous toddler boys with another crotch goblin on the way I should have a little cred in this dept. STOP sleeping right now. Don’t try to save up any sleep credits, Mother Nature doesn’t give a fuck how many you have saved. She just chuckles and snatches all of them the first weekend you’re home. Get used to surviving on less than the absolute minimum. In fact, a good strategy would be to check what the Geneva convention determines as cruel and unusual punishment and, ehhhh, quarter it. That’ll be a good start.

Congratulations, welcome to fatherhood. It’s awesome but good luck😁
You need to go to the man plumber ASAP. You are lucky to have two boys already. I had two girls and a boy. The girls are way tougher on dad than boys are.

You are also correct about the sleep thing. Anytime you get a chance to close your eyes take advantage. It won't get any better for years to come, however it does end way too quickly, then they don't want anything to do with you.

I would be glad to come over and teach your sons some of the cool bad uncle tricks like putting mayonnaise in squirt guns. :rolleyes:

You need to go to the man plumber ASAP. You are lucky to have two boys already. I had two girls and a boy. The girls are way tougher on dad than boys are.

You are also correct about the sleep thing. Anytime you get a chance to close your eyes take advantage. It won't get any better for years to come, however it does end way too quickly, then they don't want anything to do with you.

I would be glad to come over and teach your sons some of the cool bad uncle tricks like putting mayonnaise in squirt guns. :rolleyes:
When my wife and I made the decision to stop being careful she also said, explicitly, that after our next son is born she will make the appt for me. So I’m pretty sure this is definitely the last one.

And you stay the hell away, I’m sure they’ll figure out enough retarded shit on their own. There will, after all, be 3 young boy minds plotting together

When my wife and I made the decision to stop being careful she also said, explicitly, that after our next son is born she will make the appt for me. So I’m pretty sure this is definitely the last one.

And you stay the hell away, I’m sure they’ll figure out enough retarded shit on their own. There will, after all, be 3 young boy minds plotting together
You are in for a fun ride. They will be the best of friends and the worst of enemies. I learned how to fix sheetrock and hang doors due to the battle damage between myself and my step brother. The good thing is boys grow out of the PIA teenage attitude a long time before girls do. Girls start being a problem around 12 and don't become civil human beings again until around 25.

You are in for a fun ride. They will be the best of friends and the worst of enemies. I learned how to fix sheetrock and hang doors due to the battle damage between myself and my step brother. The good thing is boys grow out of the PIA teenage attitude a long time before girls do. Girls start being a problem around 12 and don't become civil human beings again until around 25.
I started finding out about best friends/worst enemies when my currently youngest started walking(about 1.5 yrs ago now). I knew it would happen, I was just a little surprised it started as quickly as it did. They both go to daycare together so they’ve never been apart for more than a few hours in that 1.5 yrs. They are joined at the hip and will laugh about something dumb together, start fighting and screaming(bane of my existence and gives me a fucking migraine instantly), and then start laughing and hugging about something completely different within the span of 15 seconds(literally, I’ve timed this before).

I have a 17yo stepdaughter too so I’ve been dealing with girls for a while, I started dating her mom when she was 6. She is an absolutely great kid but still can let her teenage bitch shine through on occasion

To bring this back around. OP, try not to let the frustrating times get to you. It will be hard, you will be challenged like you’ve never thought possible. But it’s also an incredible ride. I’ve been taken by surprise by how much I could love these little monsters. AND I was always someone who really believed it when I heard others say “You don’t truly know love until you have kids”.

You can start scrounging up baby item's now.
Family and friends heirloom pieces are way better than new stuff.

A little paint (you, not the missus) some upholstery it's gtg .

I have a chair in my living room my grandkids use that my grandfather made for me by cutting the broken legs off at child hight.

Sweat labor investment is appreciated by mothers to be trust me they get wierd.

You can start scrounging up baby item's now.
Family and friends heirloom pieces are way better than new stuff.

A little paint (you, not the missus) some upholstery it's gtg .

I have a chair in my living room my grandkids use that my grandfather made for me by cutting the broken legs off at child hight.

Sweat labor investment is appreciated by mothers to be trust me they get wierd.
Word. ;)