• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So according to his wife, the Biden debate will happen. I'm taking bets.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside

We all know what a muppet this guy is. But I'm taking bets on if a debate actually happens:

- The network suddenly having 'technical difficulties' when Biden goes full alzheimers mode

- Some sort of 'event' happens when he goes full alzheimers that suspends the debate

- Biden's people having a rehearsed thing where they take him off stage and blame Trump for being a racist/sexest/homophobe/alien and using the debate as a racist platform

- Biden's people leaking ahead of the debates that he does in fact have a condition, but its not alzhemiers. Rather, he gets so overly emotional when faced with racism that he can't handle it. Thus, all the times he goes off on an alzheimers tangent and forgets what his name is, are all Trump's fault because Biden is so emotionally sensative to racists that he can't be near Trump

We all know what a muppet this guy is. But I'm taking bets on if a debate actually happens:

- The network suddenly having 'technical difficulties' when Biden goes full alzheimers mode

- Some sort of 'event' happens when he goes full alzheimers that suspends the debate

- Biden's people having a rehearsed thing where they take him off stage and blame Trump for being a racist/sexest/homophobe/alien and using the debate as a racist platform

- Biden's people leaking ahead of the debates that he does in fact have a condition, but its not alzhemiers. Rather, he gets so overly emotional when faced with racism that he can't handle it. Thus, all the times he goes off on an alzheimers tangent and forgets what his name is, are all Trump's fault because Biden is so emotionally sensative to racists that he can't be near Trump
    I'm glad to know you're not having another aneurysm; but if he doesn't have a debate with Trump that more or less proves he will NOT be POTUS even if he wins the election somehow.

I also want to know now why mail-in is fine in Floriduhhhhhhhhh.

I'm glad to know you're not having another aneurysm; but if he doesn't have a debate with Trump that more or less proves he will NOT be POTUS even if he wins the election somehow.

So sounds like hes fucked regardless.

Hell, I saw a Rasmussen poll over the weekend that says Trump will get more black votes than Biden lol

Funny I was just discussing this with my dad...
    I doubt he’ll debate but even if he does... they’ll give him very easy questions and he just won’t directly engage with trump. I doubt his puppet masters will do anything to jeopardize all their hard work. (sabotaging Trump)

Reactions: walldog
    It s going to be a catastrophe is he shows up for the debate, That man can't talk his way out of a doghouse. and think his IQ level should be tested.

i predict biden dies before any debate. he picks cameltoe harris for vice, he commits scalisecide, the vice picked becomes the nominee and picks tranmammy mike obama as vice. just obvious

His handlers don't let him go on stage, citing the trap trump set by having 'sexy children' in the audience to distract him. Trump's fault.

• Haha
    Reactions: Joel Danielson
    So is Jill going to be our lead negotiator with China?

Hmm...

I could see a virtual debate.

Rona and flu take off like a mofo this fall...virtual debates, well because we are in this together and need everyone safe....

...then dnc is prefed questions and biden is a mix of pre-recordings and deep-fake cgi.

Last edited:
    Reactions: clcustom1911
    Biden will test positive for china virus just before the debates. Hospitalized until its to late to have them. Said that months ago. I hope I am wrong and they happen.
    Wow, that's so credible it's downright scary.

Hmm...

I could see a virtual debate.

Rona and flu take off like a mofo this fall...virtual debates, well because we are in this together and need everyone safe....

...then dnc is prefed questions and biden is a mix of pre-recordings and deep-fake cgi.
    The rona will be on fire this fall. Bigly. Schools start mid Aug, rona gonna kill us all by oct. they've already staked that ground.

Just remember all the moderators will be from CNN/NBC/ABC/New York Times. No way in hell will the DNC allow any moderator that is even centrist, let alone a right winger, be running the show. Not to mention the questions being sent to the Biden camp a week in advance. If Biden does show up, it will have been so carefully choreographed the the producers of Dancing With the Stars will be taking notes.

Just remember all the moderators will be from CNN/NBC/ABC/New York Times. No way in hell will the DNC allow any moderator that is even centrist, let alone a right winger, be running the show. Not to mention the questions being sent to the Biden camp a week in advance. If Biden does show up, it will have been so carefully choreographed the the producers of Dancing With the Stars will be taking notes.

Im not even worried about the muppets they usually have as moderators.

Biden doesn't know his own fucking name half the time.

Because he can't. This is worse than the concealed illnesses of FDR and Kennedy. Everyone knows this dude is sunsetting on his cognitive abilities and still pushing and pushing. Anything for power, I suppose.
    I was being a dick

The power comes into play when one of the ladies he picks 25th amendments his ass

I really hope the debates happen. Trump won’t have to even say a word and Biden will implode. Hell Joe may not even know Trump by debate time.

I’d feel sorry for him if he was a normal male trying to make retirement. But no sympathy for this evil, lying ,cheating, lawbreaking fool. He’s reaping the reward of all the crap he sewed throughout his life.

i am sure there will be debates one way or the other but with whom and in what country will Joe show up in is anyone's guess , I am betting he is debating with the voices in his head at this very moment somewhere in a closet thinking he is somewhere on vacations skipping and playing with popcorn . As we sit thinking of some of crazy things he might do . it also needs pointing out that he introduced his sister as his wife and his wife as his sister on live tv .

Last edited:
    Two quotes from "Dr. Jill" made me laugh:

1. "Joe knows where he's going and what he wants to do." 😂 Uh, yeah, no chance in hell on that one, unless it's "I'm going to the bathroom to take a piss, Jill"

2. "We've been campaigning, we've been listening to the experts, the scientists and the doctors and they have told us, stay home and be safe.” So, in other words, they are campaigning from home? WTF??? "I am Joe Biden and I approved this campaign from my home, from my basement to yours, goodnight........hold it, where are we? Are you still in the Navy, Jill?"

Reactions: longshooter
    There’s nothing this debate will do other than serve as entertainment. I have a hard time believing that anyone is still on the fence between these two. The left should be fuckin absolutely livid that the DNC did the same shit they did last election. This debate will be hilarious but also embarrassing. Yay. ...that said, I’ll be streaming it lol.

I could give a rat's ass if Trump has the vocabulary of a 13 year old. He had our country heading in the direction that obongo said would NEVER happen again. People who actually pay attention, will make sure he has another chance to get America headed on the right path, like he did before.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Many state filing deadlines have passed already.

If you'd run now, you wouldnt be on the ballot in those states.
    Does not matter the Dems have a ticket in each state. If Joe shorts out the Dems can pick whoever they want. The one problem is it has to be before the ballots are printed. So if some hocus pocus is going to happen it needs to be soon.

Does not matter the Dems have a ticket in each state. If Joe shorts out the Dems can pick whoever they want. The one problem is it has to be before the ballots are printed. So if some hocus pocus is going to happen it needs to be soon.
    You can bet your ass, the Democrat Party and "it's" media will find a way.

and so it begins...like I said.

"Virtual joe"

“From the very beginning of this pandemic, we put the health and safety of the American people first. We followed the science, listened to doctors and public health experts, and we continued making adjustments to our plans in order to protect lives. That’s the kind of steady and responsible leadership America deserves."

jdpwi1bozwjkuqvhlkkh.gif

Because Florida manages mail in like absentee voting where a voter must register and request a ballot after being identified. “Mail in” being proposed in other states is simply sending out millions of generic ballots of which you pick up, fill out and send in. It allows for other people to fill out a ballot for someone else. Two different types of voting by mail processes.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    i predict biden dies before any debate. he picks cameltoe harris for vice, he commits scalisecide, the vice picked becomes the nominee and picks tranmammy mike obama as vice. just obvious

I told my wife this exact thing about a month ago... he never makes the debate...

He picks Harris, after the convention they campaign together a short time establishing her... then something happens.

Not sure about dead... but they admit he can’t handle it, they say he had an aneurysm and can no longer be a public figure... etc... something...

Then who Kamala picks will be interesting... Michelle O??

The left wants it because it allows them to cheat. They've legalized cheating in CA, and it's been so effective they want to take it nationally, so that only Democrats can get elected anywhere, ever. Seriously, this is their plan, and they're not shy about it either.

The Democrats WILL cheat, period. Legal, illegal, it doesn't matter to them. After the failed coup attempt I am certain this election will be a total chit show with Democrats cheating in every city and county they can.

I told my wife this exact thing about a month ago... he never makes the debate...

He picks Harris, after the convention they campaign together a short time establishing her... then something happens.

Not sure about dead... but they admit he can’t handle it, they say he had an aneurysm and can no longer be a public figure... etc... something...

Then who Kamala picks will be interesting... Michelle O??

It'll be Cuomo.

Reactions: timbrline
    Biden will not debate. He will not be the nominee. Bets?

It'll be Cuomo.

Proposed that one too... does she go for broke full on radical to seize the day in their big push and chance... or, pick a mainstream moderate (hard to even mutter the words that a Cuomo is a f’ing moderate..🤦‍♂️)... to garner up what’s left of non complete whack job Dem party... likely a Cuomo or like him his to secure the “sort of center” Dems.

Reactions: kabarNC
    I'd love to watch it because Trump is a troll, would eviscerate Biden, then mic drop.

His puppeteers won't allow it, or they'll just pull a ventriloquist act with a walkie talkie and answer for him. Or claim he's having a medical emergency and rush him off while blaming Trump for causing it.

His recent mental decline is from being cutoff from touching and smelling women and children in a very offensive manner which is a sexual fetish to smiling Joe. Going Cold Turkey eventually effects your well being, imagine he has been satisfying his sexual perverted fetish his entire life and all of a sudden his handlers force him to stop. At his age that's a big deal psychological for him , if he were much younger he might be able to overcome it.
    They hold the debate at Disney World with all those children , Joe will be stuttering and shaking and might even stroke out.

Because Florida manages mail in like absentee voting where a voter must register and request a ballot after being identified. “Mail in” being proposed in other states is simply sending out millions of generic ballots of which you pick up, fill out and send in. It allows for other people to fill out a ballot for someone else. Two different types of voting by mail processes.
    I voted in 2016 absentee as I was still officially a FL resident and hadn't bought the house from where all the redneck riviera people commute. :):):)