• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So apparently the German server thing is real. LOL someone explain how that went down

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Heard from Sidney Powell today that the German server seizure was real. I know some of us had heard a rumor about it, but I think we mostly thought it was something from Facebook or there was no way that it happened.

Well....US forces went into a business on foreign soil and basically said, thats mine now.

As awesome as that is in itself; how the fuck do you think that went down live and in person?

I doubt it was on a US base, so that tosses out the easy answer.

I doubt it was with German approval or even much German knowledge at all, because incase you aren't paying attention, the German government (mainly that skank Merkle) does not like Trump in the slightest as he doesn't agree (nor do I) with basically any 'policy' they've had over there for the last decade or so. The real turning point was when he called them out on their defense commitment payments in regards to the UN which continues to just be a constant thing they just get pissy about as it directly affects their 'give money to refugees so they can continue to turn Germany into a total shithole' campaign they seem to happily keep doing. I can't see them even remotely wanting to be of any assistance whatsoever due to this, especially when it could be a determining factor on if they have to deal with Trump some more, or instead get soft as shit communist Biden. Yeah, they weren't going to help, so why even bother asking for permission?

The only reasonable scenerio I can think of, is that agencies like the FBI were completely left out of the loop and this was a pure military decision routed through trustworthy commanders. At that point, we decided that we were going to stage onto the server site and right before we kicked the door in, we called the German government with a courtesy 'just so you know' call and went in and grabbed the servers.

I mean in all honesty, WTF are they going to do about it? Shoot at or arrest US troops? LOL no.

I'm then further hypothesizing that right around the time Merkle got woken up and pissed herself in her Hitler youth nightgown after hearing the news, someone let her know that if she makes the smallest protest about this, and anything is found on the server that is on her soil, things will become much, much worse for her. Or she can STFU, go back to bed, and we have 100 other things we need to deal with.

This is the only thing that makes sense. If even a little bit of this got out, especially coming from the German government about an illegal raid, the 'news' would be running this 24/7 as a segway into how Trump needs to be impeached/charged, how Trump made US soldiers commit warcrimes, how Trump seized the server because it had the 'accurate' data on Biden actually winning on it, etc. You'd hear about this everyday for the next month to the point that Jesus could show up and noone would fucking know about it.

But instead.....nothing. Yet, we have the server.

How the hell did that go down lol

eta - Talked to my grandmother in Germany this morning who literally watches the news all day. She had no idea WTF I was even talking about.

Last edited:
    The most interesting thing she said was “yes it happened... BUT I DONT KNOW WHO DID IT...”. She said the servers were taken but she does not know if “the good guys or the bad guys have them”
    This. Wtf is this about. I would think that it’s not a good sign that no one has brought the info to them yet.

The most interesting thing she said was “yes it happened... BUT I DONT KNOW WHO DID IT...”. She said the servers were taken but she does not know if “the good guys or the bad guys have them”

I don't know, given how she refuses to talk to any 'news' sources about anything at all, and that she doesn't give many hints, it sounded to me like she was being vague on purpose.

Even Tucker on Faux News is pissed that she has told him to stop contacting her for comment and/or any updates about anything. She's not telling anyone shit for a reason.

Last edited:
    Stuff I've seen on the internet alluded that the server complex was also inhabited by CIA types. This software is not new it has been used in banana republics and apparently been deployed by one of our alfabet agencies before in other places. Who knows? Only thing for sure is the seizure was validated at this presser.

I would think that the raid took some serious time as well. I don't know shit about servers, but I don't imagine it is a neatly packaged box with a sign on it saying "US election server". I would think some computer guys tagged along and needed to figure out whats what and make sure they got what they are after.

The whole story is wild.

Reactions: JLP83
    If they did it.... as you say above it would be Pandora of legalities, etc...

Maybe just leave it lay in the ether... use the data....move on.... by the time anyone starts a stink about the servers they would have to admit they had in order to complain they were stolen, there would be a whole deeper world of shut to deal with.... like why Germany was hosting servers containing data on election fraud in the US, Canada, Argentina, Venenzuella, Cuba, etc... be hard to answer those questions...

A gamble, but if you got them, and they had that data.... you could get away with it... if it didn’t... then you are Lucy and have some Splainin’ to do..

Man that is both one of the most informative and the funniest things I've ever read. You should consider doing a show on News Max or OAN whichever ends up replacing The Faux News LIARS.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    Merkel has long since sold her soul to the devil, like many "leaders" in Europe. She was at the dedication/opening of the Gotthard Base tunnel (see attached). Convince me that what you are witnessing is not pure evil. There is also another outdoor ceremony, also held in Erstfeld later in the day that is even more bizarre. If I can find it, I will post it up. I am surprised that this video still exists on Y/T.

I don't know, given how she refuses to talk to any 'news' sources about anything at all, and that she doesn't give many hints, it sounded to me like she was being vague on purpose.

Even Tucker on Faux News is pissed that she has told him to stop contacting her for comment and/or any updates about anything. She's not telling anyone shit for a reason.
    I think she knows but is holding the cards in tight.
    If it was army I think it was to cut out FBI and DOJ and I think most of us agree that was a smart idea as the fbi and DOJ are totally corrupted.

Is their any other confirmation that this actually happened by like some "credible" or "official" source?

Reactions: Romeo458
    Heard from Sidney Powell today that the German server seizure was real. I know some of us had heard a rumor about it, but I think we mostly thought it was something from Facebook or there was no way that it happened.

Well....US forces went into a business on foreign soil and basically said, thats mine now.

As awesome as that is in itself; how the fuck do you think that went down live and in person?

I doubt it was on a US base, so that tosses out the easy answer.

I doubt it was with German approval or even much German knowledge at all, because incase you aren't paying attention, the German government (mainly that skank Merkle) does not like Trump in the slightest as he doesn't agree (nor do I) with basically any 'policy' they've had over there for the last decade or so. The real turning point was when he called them out on their defense commitment payments in regards to the UN which continues to just be a constant thing they just get pissy about as it directly affects their 'give money to refugees so they can continue to turn Germany into a total shithole' campaign they seem to happily keep doing. I can't see them even remotely wanting to be of any assistance whatsoever due to this, especially when it could be a determining factor on if they have to deal with Trump some more, or instead get soft as shit communist Biden. Yeah, they weren't going to help, so why even bother asking for permission?

The only reasonable scenerio I can think of, is that agencies like the FBI were completely left out of the loop and this was a pure military decision routed through trustworthy commanders. At that point, we decided that we were going to stage onto the server site and right before we kicked the door in, we called the German government with a courtesy 'just so you know' call and went in and grabbed the servers.

I mean in all honesty, WTF are they going to do about it? Shoot at or arrest US troops? LOL no.

I'm then further hypothesizing that right around the time Merkle got woken up and pissed herself in her Hitler youth nightgown after hearing the news, someone let her know that if she makes the smallest protest about this, and anything is found on the server that is on her soil, things will become much, much worse for her. Or she can STFU, go back to bed, and we have 100 other things we need to deal with.

This is the only thing that makes sense. If even a little bit of this got out, especially coming from the German government about an illegal raid, the 'news' would be running this 24/7 as a segway into how Trump needs to be impeached/charged, how Trump made US soldiers commit warcrimes, how Trump seized the server because it had the 'accurate' data on Biden actually winning on it, etc. You'd hear about this everyday for the next month to the point that Jesus could show up and noone would fucking know about it.

But instead.....nothing. Yet, we have the server.

How the hell did that go down lol

eta - Talked to my grandmother in Germany this morning who literally watches the news all day. She had no idea WTF I was even talking about.
    SF: we are here to take this shit..

Germans....ok

We made them our little bitches in 2 world wars.....they didn't want a 3rd go around.

Doc

1605838441910.png

I have a theory ... just a theory mind you. The severs were indeed taken, but as a chip in the shitshow situation we see right now. Those severs are going to be a get out of jail free for someone or group ... unless the data was downloaded before the raid. How would you like to be those that have committed major international fuckery, and are caught, but have that ace in hole?

Tbh, if trump had the nsa they dont need the servers ;)

But the way to hide this would be to allude that you may (or may not have them). This way you could use the data, but you didnt hack it out which would undermine credibility even if data was valid. Plus you do not give away your toolkit either.

Reactions: Bender and CraigG1
    Just to really drop some tin foil shit.... because it’s better than any movie I’ve ever seen...

This supposedly happened two days after Esper was fired and Horse Soldier took over SecDef, moved Socom directly under him and put Ezra... who was the ONLY dude Trump would not let mcmastrs fire from the NSC way back in 17..who, was DIA, NSA and now sits in a job that has always been cia...a dude so spooky the Atlantic did and entire article on in 2016 when he was only 31 years old, because he was on the nsc running dia/nsa ops..(look up Atlantic Ezra)... and just to round it off... the mysterious “Q” tomfoolery posted a drop in 2016 with two words only... in 2016.... “Ezra Cohen-Watnik”

Wish could sue the twilight zone music.. right...now.

Hmmmm..... if this isn’t a movie, this is the best damn espionage spy thriller ever... add in Hillary people shootings themselves three times in the back, Epstein not hanging himself, seal team 6 going down... mission impossible, all the bournes, clockwork orange, Manchurian candidate, all the Clancy’s... and Where the Red fern grows cause one of these fuckers lost a good dog somewhere I’m sure.

Be funny if it wasn’t the fate of the free world on the line.

Two or three days ago @theLBC posted a link in the main election thread to a forum where the question was asked whether the Frankfurt raid really happened. Someone said "according to my sources, yes it happened" followed by a tweet from a burned CIA agent in Italy opining that Haspel may have conducted the raid to keep them from getting into Trump's hands. This was before anyone on Trump's team confirmed the raid. Further down the page, he said it it appeared that the raid was not conducted BY the CIA, but that the raid was ON a CIA facility which housed the servers in Frankfurt and that CIA and FBI were intentionally left out of the loop prior to raid and not invited to the debriefing last Friday.

No idea if any of that is true. Having trouble digging back through the election thread at the moment, maybe someone can find?

What if the military didn't take them from Gemans? What if the CIA was operating covertly from some location in Germany and the military went in and seized them from the CIA?

What if we essentially took them from "ourselves".

Seems to me that this may be part of the long game and not necessarily what it going to be the weight that tips the scales for to 5m target, which is the election. A "server" isn't necessarily a couple computer towers in some nerd's office. We are talking anywhere from a room the size of a large janitor's closet to a fucking warehouse, wall to wall with 6 foot racks full of computers. It takes a very long time to go through all of that data (unless you're looking for something specific, and know what you're doing maybe?). Just speculation on my part, obviously.

Maybe someday I'll do a complete writeup on what I saw on those 'servers' before and after the seizure for this audience.

For now I'll not muddy the waters until after the official analysis and court filings.
    @TheGerman 8th paragraph in your OP. Sie haben den Nagel auf den Kopf getroffen.
    Merkel Biden'd Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.
    The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.
    By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Seems to me that this may be part of the long game and not necessarily what it going to be the weight that tips the scales for to 5m target, which is the election. A "server" isn't necessarily a couple computer towers in some nerd's office. We are talking anywhere from a room the size of a large janitor's closet to a fucking warehouse, wall to wall with 6 foot racks full of computers. It takes a very long time to go through all of that data (unless you're looking for something specific, and know what you're doing maybe?). Just speculation on my part, obviously.

The servers in question specifically belonged to the private Spanish company Scytl at their German facility snd were the aggregation point for the entirety of the US election data fromDominion machines. I’d say very specific.

At least, that’s the story.

Or one physical 2U server with 30+ virtual machines on it.

My two cents.

Trump is not a bumbling idiot.

To pull something like this off, it takes more than planning election night. We all know how leaky and corrupt the Alphabeti are. I firmly believe that Trump has contingencies and planned this months ago. I truly believe there are REAL patriots that are still in high positions, they are just outnumbered. I think they had a flow chart tree of decisions made months or even years ago. I have no idea who pulled it off, but I agree with @TheGerman because of the lack of news about it. Look how the media treated The Laptop From Hell. Crickets...... Sidney Powell knows how to play for keeps. I feel they are playing their hand close-to-the-chest because NOBODY CAN BE TRUSTED! I feel it will be years or even decades before we find out how it actually happed. I am sure we have spooks who are dead set against the NWO types. This HAD TO HAPPEN UNDER TRUMP. Know body else could have taken the heat for four years solid. This is not a slam dunk. But I know if we do not crush this now. We are done.

Pray for our country. Pray for Sidney and Trump.

This shit is going to get bumpy.

Last edited:
    Merkel has long since sold her soul to the devil, like many "leaders" in Europe. She was at the dedication/opening of the Gotthard Base tunnel (see attached). Convince me that what you are witnessing is not pure evil. There is also another outdoor ceremony, also held in Erstfeld later in the day that is even more bizarre. If I can find it, I will post it up. I am surprised that this video still exists on Y/T.

Lol ghillie suits at 4:00 some serious operators there.

Reactions: akmike47

WTF was that?!

The part that seems a bit unbelievable is that supposedly some armed foreign military guys show up and storm a place and make off with stuff & nobody seems to have any cell phone footage of anything. You would think somewhere along the way somebody would have filmed some unusual group running around...

an ESXi server can be packed with processors and memory and support many VMs, although my company doesn't typically run more than 24 servers on one host server.
    that doesn't account for storage, but we aren't taking about huge numbers. you could put one or two ESXi servers and SAN storage in one rack, and i have moved 15 racks overnight from california to texas and had everything up and running in the morning (not by myself obviously).

WHAT

THE

FUCK

The part that seems a bit unbelievable is that supposedly some armed foreign military guys show up and storm a place and make off with stuff & nobody seems to have any cell phone footage of anything. You would think somewhere along the way somebody would have filmed some unusual group running around...
    that's a good point, but then it is getting to the point that you can't even publicly report certain crimes without risking jail "over there:.

unless the servers were guarded by some militarized forces, it would not have to look like a military operation.
    i could back in a truck, power down everything i wanted, and have it out in 2 hours tops if we are talking about a couple of racks.

Last edited:
    My two cents.

Trump is not a bumbling idiot.

To pull something like this off, it takes more than planning election night. We all know how leaky and corrupt the Alphabeti are. I firmly believe that Trump has contingencies and planned this months ago. I truly believe there are REAL patriots that are still in high positions, they are just outnumbered. I think they had a flow chart tree of decisions made months or even years ago. I have no idea who pulled it off, but I agree with @TheGerman because of the lack of news about it. Look how the media treated The Laptop From Hell. Crickets...... Sidney Powell knows how to play for keeps. I feel they are playing their hand close-to-the-chest because NOBODY CAN BE TRUSTED! I feel it will be years or even decades before we find out how it actually happed. I am sure we have spooks who are dead set against the NWO types. This HAD TO HAPPEN UNDER TRUMP. Know body else could have taken the heat for four years solid. This is not a slam dunk. But I know if we do not crush this now. We are done.

Pray for our country. Pray for Sidney and Trump.

This shit is going to get bumpy.

After falling in a click hole, my next addition to the theory is Flynn got pissed as hell for being burned. Flynn and some loyal spooks helped Trump plan this. This is a team of patriots who planned this out knowing what the commies would do this election. I think the servers were the mousetrap. Sidney is the muscle, Flynn and spooks are the brains. Trump was the bait and trigger.

But like I said. This is not guaranteed to work.

The animals are cornered, it’s extremely dangerous right now.

It would have been apparent that these servers were overseas. 3 letters would be able to determine that with ease, by seeing the traffic flow from the voting machines. And capture any data in flight they wanted. All data flows through...?

I would imagine the data in flight would be encrypted, perhaps they can crack...or maybe not easily and thats why they needed the physicals (key based etc)?

Depending on location, time of day and tech used, it may have been very easy to extremely difficult.

If the servers were in a office closet thats one thing. In a massive datacenter with 1000s of servers and tons of sec, not so easy. Doable, sure...

I think its bs tbh. But I do think they have the data...and something tells me they were ready to get the data in real-time...like actively so...plays into the EO trump signed as well. But public prolly wouldnt like gov "sniffin" data transmissions from our elections. So guess what...you need a server.

Idk, @Bolo has some insight is interesting for sure. I imagine we may never actually know.

Im gunshy from the whole hb laptop bs. Much promised, very little delivered. I fear this may fit that same MO.

Eta:

Having rudy involved increases my anxiety lol.

Last edited: