• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I am getting complaints because of This bullshit,

Name one cream of the crop knowledge wise that has been banned here.

There’s always someone better, wiser, and more knowledgeable to take their place. This isn’t 1980 where all the information is secret sauce.
Umm..... Larry? I’am kidding.

Nobody. Make of that what you want.
The problem with Nobody is his handle. He sounds like he is nobody. The better way to say it is @nobody.

For some reason my brain jumped to this comic.
oots0226.gif

Reactions: W54/XM-388
@lowlight

I have the AC cranked and a fresh bottle of good bourbon.
Swing on over and the heck with all this crap.

Plus I have cool pics of what happens when folks get in gunfights at the finer motels on Colfax for “learning opportunities”.

Or grab a pie from Edgewater Inn and a couple cold brews. Good stuff
Count me in next time, I'll grab a bottle of scotch on the way.

Last edited:
Name one cream of the crop knowledge wise that has been banned here.

There’s always someone better, wiser, and more knowledgeable to take their place. This isn’t 1980 where all the information is secret sauce.

Shankster?

Shankster didn’t get banned. He retired.

He and VeeJayjay and sobrbiker, doc, a bunch all around the same time. A lot of knowledge lost with them.

But Shankster was not banned unless Inreally missed something.

Sirhr

No, I was just funnin...Shanky was a trip.

Fuhrer Cat von Banhammer

And I've been shot at WAY more than 2 times. Do I get my own special forum for something like that? Or like Frank's direct number for complaints? Or a forum award achievement? Or a 20% Little Ceasars coupon or something?

P.S. - @QuickNDirty is definetly ANTIFA because he rides his gay bike everywhere and @clcustom1911 has been known to dabble in some LaRaza. Maybe. I think.

"Fuhrer Cat von Banhammer":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'M F*KIN DYING HAHAHAHAHAHA....Looolllll

You know, I really feel bad for these people complaining. I think we should treat them to a day at the beach... Give them a sugar cookie

Fuck, thanks for reminding me. They need that tactical reverse strapon. Then you run them in soft sand for a couple hours. Then tell them to go jack off with some tiger balm to get rid of the cramping.

I may be weird, but have the amazing ability to decide how I react to the things I read. I have never read anything that has truly pissed me off. If I don’t agree, I move on. I may also be an asshole, but that is another topic.

Reactions: MPrimo
Just a bump and reminder...

If you are in the Pit almost exclusively, and posting nothing but argumentative posts, stirring shit up, your ass is going to get a time out. Period.

You wanna debate with colorful language? Fine. But if your goal is just to consume bandwidth to argue and stir shit up, not provide any valuable content in the technical areas of the Hide, or thoughtful dialogue/debate in the Pit...your ass is going on vacation.

Some of you are acting like fucking children that need to go stand in the corner for awhile...

Shankster didn’t get banned. He retired.

He and VeeJayjay and sobrbiker, doc, a bunch all around the same time. A lot of knowledge lost with them.

But Shankster was not banned unless Inreally missed something.

Sirhr
VJJ still lurks around here from time to time. He isn’t officially retired I don’t think, maybe just less informative

If you are in the Pit almost exclusively, and posting nothing but argumentative posts, stirring shit up, your ass is going to get a time out. Period.

You wanna debate with colorful language? Fine. But if your goal is just to consume bandwidth to argue and stir shit up, not provide any valuable content in the technical areas of the Hide, or thoughtful dialogue/debate in the Pit...your ass is going on vacation.

Some of you are acting like fucking children that need to go stand in the corner for awhile...
I come here a lot just to read technical stuff and hang out with good shooters of more skill and experience but The Bear Pit is kinda of a blight (at times) on intelligent discourse. Why don't ya'll just close it and save the headaches?

Just Sayin'.....

VooDoo

• Angry
Reactions: 1J04
I come here a lot just to read technical stuff and hang out with good shooters of more skill and experience but The Bear Pit is kinda of a blight (at times) on intelligent discourse. Why don't ya'll just close it and save the headaches?

Just Sayin'.....

VooDoo
Because if you close the pit, all of this “intelligent conversation“ will find its way into the other forums.

Are there metrics- viewable by forum users- that would tell us how often we post in any particular forum?

Just Sayin'.....

VooDoo

Yeah why dont we just close everything where people dont think like you?

Yeah why dont we just close everything where people dont think like you?
I've held the theory that Maggie's and the Pit are "flypaper". Those that are going to go off on unrelated tangents (and they will), go to the Bear Pit. Do away with the Pit and all that shit spills out into the main forums.......Actually, I think it was a smart move to create the Pit.

Just Sayin'.....

VooDoo

Tell me you didn't just post this. This is thee only Forum I am on. But I know this, every Forum needs a 'Break Room', so to speak. That's the Pit & Maggies. Without it, it'd be pretty bland around here.........

I'll consider mice elf enlightened then.....personally I'm here for the Gun Stuff and come to the Bear Pit to keep up on what folks are thinking politically. Better than being spewed all over the more informative fora if it stay s here I guess.

VooDoo

Reactions: FishinGuns
I'll consider mice elf enlightened then.....personally I'm here for the Gun Stuff and come to the Bear Pit to keep up on what folks are thinking politically. Better than being spewed all over the more informative fora if it stay s here I guess.

VooDoo

I'm just trying to wrap my head around your statement. I mean, it sounds like all the other mixed up shit out there. You know, fuck the po po, then 1st sign of trouble you call 911. Fuck WalMart because it's all cheap ChiCom shit, then shop WalMart for a sweet deal on something. Call for the Pit to be shut down, posts in the Pit. You can see my confusion I'm certain.

Yer way reading too much into it man. My only statement was if it's such a pain in the ass maybe shutting it down would be better for Frank and Mods. I was under the impression most of us come here for the precision shooting environment...this is true for me.

Apparently your more interested in labeling folks and calling them out/confrontation. Good luck to ya...

VooDoo

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Yer way reading too much into it man. My only statement was if it's such a pain in the ass maybe shutting it down would be better for Frank and Mods. I was under the impression most of us come here for the precision shooting environment...this is true for me.

Apparently your more interested in labeling folks and calling them out/confrontation. Good luck to ya...

VooDoo

It's "you're".

Anyhow, no I'm honestly not interested in labeling and I'm not certain where I said that, or even insinuated it. And for the record, I think the word "insinuated" is like way underutilized. Not a great scoring Scrabble Word, but it'll suffice in a pinch.

Anywho, back to labels. When I hear that I automatically go right into the Libby's deal. Over and over and over again.

Make it STOP!

But ok, if you wanna make shit up I never sed, go ahead, because EVERYTHING is "A" "OK" now! It's a free for all!!!!

Moving on to confrontations. YES, I am somewhat of a "Confrontation" aficionado, but wasn't seeking one here, just doing what like I said, verbatim, "I'm trying to wrap my head around your statement". That's all.

Oh, yeah, I like to Pew too. ;)

It's "you're".

Anyhow, no I'm honestly not interested in labeling and I'm not certain where I said that, or even insinuated it. And for the record, I think the word "insinuated" is like way underutilized. Not a great scoring Scrabble Word, but it'll suffice in a pinch.

Anywho, back to labels. When I hear that I automatically go right into the Libby's deal. Over and over and over again.

Make it STOP!

But ok, if you wanna make shit up I never sed, go ahead, because EVERYTHING is "A" "OK" now! It's a free for all!!!!

Moving on to confrontations. YES, I am somewhat of a "Confrontation" aficionado, but wasn't seeking one here, just doing what like I said, verbatim, "I'm trying to wrap my head around your statement". That's all.

Oh, yeah, I like to Pew too. ;)

Boomer.

(Yeah, yeah, I know, I remember the Libby commercials too). 😜 They were right up there with Life cereal and Oscar Meyers wiener commercials.

• Love
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Boomer.

(Yeah, yeah, I know, I remember the Libby commercials too). 😜 They were right up there with Life cereal and Oscar Meyers wiener commercials.

LMFAO

Gawd Dammit Tim. Now I got Mikey AND the Wiener Mobile stuck in me head !!! Now you and @padom stop fucking around. There's Policing to be done. :ROFLMAO: :love:

Oh, and @Vodoun daVinci touched me !!!!!!!! RAPE!!!!!!!!!

If some of you pissy folks don't like rolling around in the dirty pit you have the option of not getting in.

No one forced you to come in or stay.

There are menu options at the top of the thread, figure it out or post on the stupid question section for help if you accidently find it.

Here I'll help you out