• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing So I get this email today

RWSGunsmithing

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2006
    Manning, Iowa
    www.rwsgunsmithing.com
    Not sure if it's spam or fruad but I'm sure others will be receiveing it as well.

Are you a Gun builder or a Gunsmith by profession or trade?

Maybe you are just an enthusiast who knows how to build and design guns?

Looking for an additional cast member to be an employee in a gun store that is featured on a very successful television show on a Major Cable Network.

Must have real knowledge of gun building and gun-smithing.

Casting Men and Women Ages 30 to 50 years old

And If you have a little southern flavor that's a plus!

Please email photos, your contact info, a resume, and a paragraph about yourself telling us why you should be considered for this amazing opportunity!

Also if you have the ability please also send us a short 2-5 minute video of yourself explaining your background and gun-building knowledge

Re: So I get this email today

Seen that somewhere else a couple weeks back.

Did you send your video Express Mail or just Priority????
    smile.gif

Thats funny. You could be in a gunsmith reality show. They really need one where the people know what they are doing as far as being a smith

Build a quad-barrel precision rifle. I really think that has neva bin dun b 4.

i got the same one, but mine said i had to send a processing application fee to the bank of Nabibiya

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got the same one, but mine said i had to send a processing application fee to the bank of Nabibiya </div></div>

And yet to this minute I haven't seen your application come through

It is encouraging that they want people who have skills and knowledge. It apparently wasn't a qualification when they cast the Red Jacket crowd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is encouraging that they want people who have skills and knowledge. It apparently wasn't a qualification when they cast the Red Jacket crowd.
    </div></div>

Nope, I bet it was the same solicitation, but only the idiots at Red Jacket returned the call.

It sounds like we're in danger of it happening again. All the good gunsmiths ain't quitting their day jobs!

What! No interest in building a 4 barrel rocket launcher with undermount flame thrower and counter sniper precision AK-47 attachement?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Build a quad-barrel precision rifle. I really think that has neva bin dun b 4. </div></div>

That'd be a game-changer!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Build a quad-barrel precision rifle. I really think that has neva bin dun b 4. </div></div>

Shiiiit, just think of it: .223Rem, .308Win/.260Rem (your choice), .338LM, and of course- 50BMG. All in a package where each barrel is in a 2x2 formation. Each barrel has it's own bolt/magazine system sticking out (because singe-shot's are too impractical for deployment). One trigger with a selector switch for which firing pin (or pins) will be added. You could load the heavier rounds slightly faster than the smaller calibers so the lighter .223's just draft behind the 50BMGs/338s for miles, increasing their range.

Effective range: 1.5 yards to 1.5 miles

If you're wanting a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">REAL</span></span> game changer, make that last caliber either a 20mm or 50x20mm from Anzio Ironworks....

Anybody want to forward me their email and resume.... I could do some real good fuck up work on one of em shows bout gunmakins

I'm up for it. I heve munny yars experience with ferarms.

My bio foto is bulow. I cun furwerd my rusumee so you cun sund it too them fellers whoos lukin.

redneckaj4.jpg

My yunggest sun Luke Bob, his foto bulow is availble tu. He dus sum amazin shit with thum ferarms, I tell you...

umpire-hill-billy-399x300.jpg

Luke's tu cuzzins Smith and Weston er also avelable tu. There foto's below.

Jest say the wurd and we'll be all over this uppertunity like horney hounds on a coon in heat. Speccelly if its werkin at thet Red Jacket with thet hot lill snaggle tooth gal...

hillbilly.jpg

That was just too good. If it were an audition to be on Sons you should send them a video of you sitting down, clearing your throat and giving them a good ole finger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rideHPD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was just too good. If it were an audition to be on Sons you should send them a video of you sitting down, clearing your throat and giving them a good ole finger. </div></div>

Well, we do have an expurt in the clan in givin the "good ole finger" and that be my eldest son Zeb. Of course I cant even descuss what Zeb sed he wants to do with that good ole finger when he adudituns for that ther Red Jacket show, but he sed lill snaggel tooth and her pappy will never be the same.

This is Zeb's bio photo. If you ever saw his wife Roberta you would understand why his finger is locked in that position, so i included her foto too.

Zeb Farnsworth:
    Hillbilly.jpg

Zeb's wife Roberta:
    hillbilly.jpeg

Zeb's Hi Falutin In-Bred Hounds:
    beverly-hillbilly-hounds.jpg

Whatever you guys do, <span style="font-weight: bold">do not </span>send any money to them.

A lot of scams out there that lure you in and then ask for a casting fee to get you set up. Although, I would guess this is the wrong crowd to scam.