• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, I had to facepalm at American Guns tonight.

Re: So, I had to facepalm at American Guns tonight.

Now that's funny as hell, don't care who ya are.
Pretty soon, we're gonna see the daughter posted on the "nekkkidbitchs" section of the forum here.... HHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! [/quote]

uhh...point me to the nekkidbitches section plz. [/quote]

it's in the Maggie's Drawers Bar & Grill secton of the forum if you care to explore the website a bit...

Frank! Please please please go in there and post a report (or video). That'd be awesome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank! Please please please go in there and post a report (or video). That'd be awesome! </div></div>

Hidden camera! Frank, you don the thick rimmed glasses anyways, none will be the wiser.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank! Please please please go in there and post a report (or video). That'd be awesome! </div></div>

Hidden camera! Frank, you don the thick rimmed glasses anyways, none will be the wiser. </div></div>

Thick rimmed glasses... creepy old guy and weird music is what flashes through my mind... :p

Yeah I caught a portion of the episode with the $1700 870 HD conversion and figured it was the same shit as Sons of Guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I caught a portion of the episode with the $1700 870 HD conversion and figured it was the same shit as Sons of Guns.
</div></div>

haha you mean the $1700 gun I built for $400? Minus the Flash light built in for-end.. but still that was disgusting! and Of the two Son's of Guns is more believable but they are more a of fun and fuck off gun shop than a manufacturer... you know.. kind of like Kel-tec! "HEY GUYS! What SUPER AWESOME BRILLIANT thing can we create today... THAN NOT MAKE ANY?!?!" I'm still waiting on a Sub 2000 in 9mm and Glock27 mag

I think LL should go in there with his GAP-10 and try to trade it for their $10,000 ar-10 with the "grenade launcher" on it.

I do at least one facepalm per show.

Then I found out Storage Wars, American Guns, Sons of Guns, *ALL ARE STAGED*

Nothing is real in Reality TV.