• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I thought I was the only stupid.......

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Yesterday morning i left home at 5am to glass for some elk. I had left my shoes on the front porch the night before, because I cleaned dog poop in back yard and stepped on a mine. So, I scoop the poop out of the tread with a stick and left them on the front porch to dry. Well, I retuned about 10am and one shoe was missing. I had a stinky suspicion it was the dog from across the street that absconded with a shoe, but rather than knocking and asking, I assumed and brewed.

Well this morning the other shoe was gone too. I told the wife i know exactly where both shoes are. When I came home at lunch I could see the dog with one of them, so I went over nocked on the door. No-one answered but the garage door was open so I waited outside to see someone. When I saw them I walked over and said. "I am pretty sure your dog stole my shoes off the front porch." They said "Oh, is that where they are coming from."

I run back with them to get my shoes, and they hand some other set of shoes their dog showed up with. Damn dog is a cereal shoe thief and I am not the only idiot who leaves his shoes on the front porch. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:
Yesterday morning i left home at 5am to glass for some elk. I had left my shoes on the from porch the night before because I cleaned dog poop in back yard and stepped on a mine. So, I scoop the poop out of the tread with a stick and left them on the from porch to dry. Well i retuned about 10am and one shoe was missing. I had a stinky suspicion it was the dog from across the street that absconded with a shoe, but rather than knocking and asking, I assumed and brewed.

Well this morning the other shoe was gone too. I told the wife i know exactly where both shoes are. When I came home at lunch I could see the dog with one of them, so I went over nocked on the door. No-one answered but the garage door was open so I waited outside to see someone. When I saw them I walked over and said. "I am pretty sure your dog stole my shoes off the from porch." They said "Oh, is that where they are coming from."

I run back with them to get my shoes, and they hand some other set of shoes their dogs has shoed up with. Damn dog is a cereal shoe thief and I am not the only idiot who leaves his shoes on the front porch. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Liquify some habanero peppers and paint the outside. That should cure him,

I would really like to see them work harder at keeping him in the yard. I am pretty nice, but I might shit a chicken if he digs up one of my flowerbeds or fruit trees.

Its a blue heeler, so they need like a 20ft T-Rex fence that goes 5 feet underground, or he needs to run about 10 hours per day. People buy working dogs but don't have jobs for them, nor time to indulge their need to work.

I would really like to see them work harder at keeping him in the yard. I am pretty nice, but I might shit a chicken if he digs up one of my flowerbeds or fruit trees.

Its a blue heeler, so they need like a 20ft T-Rex fence that goes 5 feet underground, or he needs to run about 10 hours per day. People buy working dogs but don't have jobs for them, nor time to indulge their need to work.
Those heelers can climb a fence faster than we can. I understand the problem. I adopted 2 wolf dogs that can do back flips over a 6' fence and 8 is no problem unless it has a turn in. And talk about energy! I love them but what a headache.

Reactions: mi223
I filled my fathers military boot with mash potatoes the day he had to do his pt run , I can't remember why I did it at that time I was very young I think 6 or 7 , but I never forgot that ass whooping I received . Shame hard headed people never learn . like trying to learn how to rebuild a carburetor on my pops truck the one he needed to get to work the next day quick thinking on my part the excuse worked that i just wanted him to stay home that day and teach me more things about auto's . lol stranger yet , he knew I was just trying to butter him up so I would not get another ass whooping .

Had a yellow lab growing up, thats unlike any i have ever seen, even since. Was an absolute monster. Could full sprint a 6ft fence without breaking stride. Was super dog, appropriately named "Gator". Was ripped like those kangaroo memes you see making fun of aussie wildlife. He had no issue swimming in flooded creeks that made most look on in fear.

He got plenty of work, as back then we were always in the woods, streams and creeks. We also had a "hound" mix mutt at the time and they were a formidable duo. I seen them run down racoons, possums, badger, and all sorts of critters. Wasnt unusual to wake up and see a dead critter in the yard.

Funny thing was, Gator was super friendly to people, and was always treated great. But despite his human friendly nature, he absolutely hated other animals except for his partner in crime hound dog. If he saw it, he wanted to kill it. Wasnt a big issue until our area started to develop and people moved closer. And, after a few dog fights (that never ended well for the other dog) we had to part ways with Gator. Still remember just how bad ass that dog was all these years later.

Oh btw, dont have anything stealing my kicks off the porch, but have found them with some gaint spiders hiding inside...which, nope. Spiders and me dont mix.

Reactions: lash
OP, or fill your shoes with black pepper dust. He wont forget that.

I had the the baddest asses red lab when I was 19 or 20. I took pick the litter from one of our litters of puppies. He was big, and smart and man could that dog jump. You could teach that dog anything in about 5 minutes. He died of cancer when he was 3. He was a killer, a true alpha dog, and you could see it from time he was about 3 weeks old.

The lab I have now is still wild as puppy at 10 years old. H has a nose like no other, but his prey drive and work drive is high he doesn't make a very good house dog. I will probably be mutt pitt bull dog from the pound from now on.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Labs stay puppies well into what we consider old age for dogs. Then, one day they are just, old. And then they die like a week later...

I had a Dalmatian, Mr. Chum Lee. We had some swinging doors in a breezeway between the back yard and the driveway leading to the front yard. Keep in mind these doors were about 3 feet high. I could almost step over them. He knew he was not allowed to go through them. His solution? He would jump over 6 foot oleanders on the other side of the utility room to go sit in the front yard. He'd just sit there, wouldn't run off, wouldn't chase cars, just sit there. It's almost 45 years, I still miss him and laugh at his antics.

Reactions: BLEE
Black and tan coon hound at my place. I have six acres fenced with hog wire but she would get on scent and go right over the fence. Put in an invisible fence along the hog wire, Problem solved. good spend of $$.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
You people know its not a crime to keep shoes INDOORS?

That healer needs 20 head of rank Black Angus and a Bull that snorts fire..... He'd have them whipped into shape in no time and he'd never mess with shoes again... LOL

Hobo

OP, or fill your shoes with black pepper dust. He wont forget that.

Liquify some habanero peppers and paint the outside. That should cure him,

Its Healer, they like to get kicked by cows. Some seasoning would have just made him eat it faster. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

As it is I got back some decent garden shoes, and my neighbor apologized profusely and offer to buy me new shoes. "I said make it some Jordans Bitch." :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Not really, I refused, and said it was ok and thanked them for my shoes back.

OP, did you ever find your shoes???
Yep my shoes were back there too. I think he was just hoping they weren't the ones with a hole in them. That was the part that made me laugh the hardest. How many shoes has this dog brought home? Are all the toys in the yard pilfered on his midnight raids.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I got lucky my mutt is only half heeler. The kelpie and border collie keep her manageable.

She's the sweetest thing in the world so long as you throw a toy for her when she meets you. We have about 30 toys scattered around because she always needs to be carrying one. Heards the cats around all over and messes with them all day long.

She also catches anything that moves in the yard. Birds and mice show up dead regularly. She's a better mouser than any of the cats by far.

But God help you if you touch the kids. She'll nab your hand and send a message in a heartbeat.

I made a possible erroneous statement. I said "I am pretty nice" What i meant was that I have not physically hurt anyone in a long time. Not that i was all mary poppins when I went over. The phrase irritated gorilla comes to mind.

Now for fun.

Do I put the shoes back out? Now that they know which shoes are mine will they bring it back, or bury it in the basement? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Can you invite this dog on a little road trip to @TheGerman house and have it collect up his wifes shoes?

Yesterday morning i left home at 5am to glass for some elk. I had left my shoes on the front porch the night before, because I cleaned dog poop in back yard and stepped on a mine. So, I scoop the poop out of the tread with a stick and left them on the front porch to dry. Well, I retuned about 10am and one shoe was missing. I had a stinky suspicion it was the dog from across the street that absconded with a shoe, but rather than knocking and asking, I assumed and brewed.

Well this morning the other shoe was gone too. I told the wife i know exactly where both shoes are. When I came home at lunch I could see the dog with one of them, so I went over nocked on the door. No-one answered but the garage door was open so I waited outside to see someone. When I saw them I walked over and said. "I am pretty sure your dog stole my shoes off the front porch." They said "Oh, is that where they are coming from."

I run back with them to get my shoes, and they hand some other set of shoes their dog showed up with. Damn dog is a cereal shoe thief and I am not the only idiot who leaves his shoes on the front porch. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
It is a "cereal shoe thief".... what the hell, did he take Cap'n Crunch's shoes? I'm confused. Where's Veer when you need him?

Reactions: myronman3
Voice to text can't tell the difference between serial and cereal. I left it so any Creedmower shooters that popped in would sky line themselves quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: myronman3
Voice to text can't tell the difference between serial and cereal. I left it so any Creedmower shooters that popped in would sky line themselves quickly.
Only 6 gay tiger shooters use voice to text cuz they're too lazy and ham fisted to type properly. So I posted that so some gay shooter would skyline themselves quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
We had a runaway greyhound when I was young. He was abused bad before he adopted us.
He would run 40 feet up a pine tree and sit on the first limb. He would run down the tree when you called.
If you yelled “get the squirrel” he would go crazy barking at the base of every tree in a outward radius.
He would hang out on the neighbors roof often.
Man he was entertaining to watch.