• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So is it over? Biden wins?

2aBaC̶a̶

Humans are amusing
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
I Da ho
Starting to see it being declared and people celebrating. Who has the official say in it? Whats next?

Yahoo said he won and we know how reliable they are for reporting accurate news. At any rate, our worst nightmare will come to be. Biden will be out in a year and Harris will not longer have to ascend the political ladder on her back. Piglosi is already looking at using the 25th Amendment.
Maybe they will let Plugs hang around the WH for the annual Easter Egg Roll.. All the victims kids for him to grope and sniff and all....
To all who did not have the foresight to purchase firearms and stock up on ammo and reloading components, my condolences and good luck. This shit is about to get a lot worse.

Reactions: deersniper
“Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.”

Starting to see it being declared and people celebrating. Who has the official say in it? Whats next?
Both candidates declared victory.

As retarded as Alex Jones is, he was right about this- it’s going to be a rough time until inauguration. Neither side will concede, so say hello to President Pelosi.

Thanks for reminding me of that Komrade...I guess the SC will consult with Wolf Blitzer or Sheppard Smith then just to make sure Pedo Joe is the winner....

Reactions: DuneBoer
To all the people saying it's going to the courts?????? Tell me what they are challenging? seriously I read all the law suits Trumps legal team filed in the states and none are holding up and none are actually claiming the stuff he is saying.

Yeah, the left cheated.
They always have.
That’s who they are.
They have always been the masters at gaming the system.
All that’s happened is that the left is in there 4 years earlier than most thought they would be.
Their agenda is the same.
Our agenda is the same.
The clash of agendas and wills has been coming for many years.
All any of us can do is prepare for what’s to come as best we can.
None of us are steering this runaway bus.

Get used to what exactly?

url.gif

It will drag on for weeks. Take this opportunity to continue to buy more guns and ammo

Reactions: Lunchbox27
It will drag on for weeks. Take this opportunity to continue to buy more guns and ammo

And food/luxury items that may become harder to get in the near future.

Every case except the separation of some ballots in PA (and that’s just a precaution in case there is an decision against them and it’s only 3-4k ballots), has been turned down. Many almost laughed out of court by federal judges (and not just democratic appointed judges).

So far it’s all been hearsay or claims not able to be substantiated. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t fraud. But, you have to have some pretty good proof.

Unless some other very serious evidence comes to light, here is what will happen:

Some recounts (historically, recounts do not change enough that this particular election will change)

Lots of lawsuits which get thrown out

Electoral college makes it official Dec 14th

That’s basically it. No incredibly damning evidence = Biden is the next President. It sucks, but innocent until proven guilty. So, get the evidence or have to deal with it.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Who has the official say in it?

No one, at least not yet. Trump is still President as of now.

There's another thread indicating he has some evidence of actual fraud and what not.

Until we see Biden in office, we wont know for sure that Trump is out of the picture.

I will wait to see what actually happens vs listening and paying attention to the media.

Reactions: Redfisher60
A lawsuit was filed last year by an elector asking if the elector(s) can vote against the will of the election results. The courts basically said the electors can vote however they see fit, even if it is against the vote of the people.

A lawsuit was filed last year by an elector asking if the elector(s) can vote against the will of the election results. The courts basically said the electors can vote however they see fit, even if it is against the vote of the people.

Yeah, that aint gonna fly.

You don't generally get to be an elector unless you are like a life long party member well trusted and getting the nod for the honour.
I don't think there is any case in the history of our country that the Electoral college has gone against the votes of the people.

Reactions: Dthomas3523

14 states have laws that don’t allow this. Basically the state can step in and replace the elector if they don’t follow with the vote.

The rest of the states can fine the electors for being faithless, but cannot stop it.

Regardless, this is probably even less of a chance than the courts stepping in, which is already virtually zero.

Reactions: OldSalty2
And don’t kid yourself. If anyone had any real evidence at all, they’d be all over it.

That “Trump is playing chess” is bullshit.

Now, they may be following leads they believe could lead to something. But you don’t sit on real evidence in a time like this.

At this moment in time the Demonrats are trying to maximize the Perception is Reality principle to their advantage. Fortunately President Trump is no slouch in such battles, so it's far from over.

A little clip from Game of Thrones somewhat speaks to the moment:

At this moment in time the Demonrats are trying to maximize the Perception is Reality principle to their advantage. Fortunately President Trump is no slouch in such battles, so it's far from over.

A little clip from Game of Thrones somewhat speaks to the moment:

This reminds me I need to rewatch GoT again

Reactions: Yells01
Hurry and pick a new gender. Don't let them know you are a Patroit in cuck douche clothing.

Every case except the separation of some ballots in PA (and that’s just a precaution in case there is an decision against them and it’s only 3-4k ballots), has been turned down. Many almost laughed out of court by federal judges (and not just democratic appointed judges).

So far it’s all been hearsay or claims not able to be substantiated. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t fraud. But, you have to have some pretty good proof.

Unless some other very serious evidence comes to light, here is what will happen:

Some recounts (historically, recounts do not change enough that this particular election will change)

Lots of lawsuits which get thrown out

Electoral college makes it official Dec 14th

That’s basically it. No incredibly damning evidence = Biden is the next President. It sucks, but innocent until proven guilty. So, get the evidence or have to deal with it.

More votes than Obama.

Gtfo.

The dead voting

More voting than registered before. There’s never that much turn out.

Bull shit.

Stolen election

More votes than Obama.

Gtfo.

The dead voting

More voting than registered before. There’s never that much turn out.

Bull shit.

Stolen election

Tbh, idk why people doubt the turnout.

Am i mistaken in saying some states simply mailed ballots to basically every registered voter?

Add the fact some states require absolutely no ID to vote...

And, welp...here we are.

Reactions: TACC
I'm somewhat concerned how many people refer to "the next four years", like there will ever be a legitimate election again if this stands.

Only legitimate election was George Washington , we are no different then any other Country who holds elections . Its 2020 not 1776 they may have shut down Times Square but people still pay for sex.

its not over yet.
We'll just see what we see

Reactions: KZP
I'd say if there's anything you want that holds more than 10 rounds, buy it yesterday. Even if there's zero gun control passed, mag and semi-auto gun prices are about to go through the roof, just like they did for at least the first 2+ years of Obama, panic buying will be the norm regardless of what passes. Already too late for ammo, mark my words, it will be years before that's back to normal now. Biden's aids have already outlined he's going after "assault weapons", high capacity mags, and to try and limit ammo/mag/parts sales over the internet in the last couple days. Guns are a major part of both his and his VP's agenda on day 1, doesn't matter if he can pass anything, it simply being on the news will drive panic buying, and zero supply.

Gun and Ammo companies are probably quietly very very happy. Nothing increases prices and sells more guns and ammo like Democrats gaining more political control. I bet we smash recent record gun sales starting this month and continue to do so.

Last edited:
There's a reason Biden never left his basement...he knew the fix was in.

Their plan in no particular order
Get control of the Senate
Give statehood to PR DC Guam etc.
Pack the courts
1A now with restrictions
2A chipped away at first then whole hog
Destroy what is left of the Constitution

We have already experienced blatant violations of law with absolutely no accountability. Why would we expect anything different now? They have too many people in positions of power. The President and the 70 million have none. The Dems have played the long game very well.

I am getting kinda old, but I can still climb a water tower.

I'm afraid Trump is going to have an uphill battle in trying to get this election overturned. Just the vastness of the illegal activity is mind boggling. How and where do you start? I don't know how he can prove a ballot has been tampered with. How do you prove Trump ballots are missing (unless you find a dumpster filled with Trump ballots)? Can you imagine how difficult it will be to review those ballots to ensure each voter is alive and a viable voter? I can't even think of how many ways the Demwits cheated during this election.

I just can't fathom the depth of their cheating.