• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So it has started here too

Well at least the Gov't is Doing something :D

Color me confused. Aren't we supposed to want to support those moderates who are against Assad and are trying to rid Syria of him and his regime? What's the official position today? Oh, wait ...

lmao we had a bunch in power that literally swapped out there leadership a few times it went Rudd, Gillard and back to Rudd it was pathetic and the entire time they were doing nothing to stop the boats that any ordinary aussie was wanting stopped, we got a new guy in and he stopped the boats within literally days of him taking office :D the only downside it should ave happened sooner...
and no carbon tax ;)

i think there is an easier way than situating all these people in another country and saying no til they leave i think we should invest in no frills parachutes get a c130 fly over wherever these ppl came from and push em out no more problem :D

Yeah, like Detroit-istan!

Almost a dozen Minnesotans have left the state to fight alongside ISIS extremists in Syria, say officials
Two Minneapolis men were killed last weekend fighting Free Syrian Army rebels in Syria
Recruitment began in 2007 with Islamic groups luring people from the state's large Somali community to fight Ethiopian troops
Now, numbers are being bolstered by Americans in other war-torn countries
Islamic extremist group al-Shabaab made a recruitment video called Minnesota’s Martyrs: The Path to Paradise
It featured Minneapolis man Troy Kastigar describing fighting with ISIS rebels in Syria as 'like Disneyland'
Community leaders say disaffected, directionless youth are particularly vulnerable to Islamic groups' recruitment drives...

In a recruiting video aimed especially at Minnesotans recorded before his death, Kastigar, a Native American, exhorted others to join him in Syria.

'This is the best place to be, honestly,' he said, gripping a gun and grinning goofily, one of his front teeth missing.

'I can only tell you that you have the best of dreams, you eat the best of food, and you are with the best of brothers and sisters who came here for the sake of Allah. If you guys only knew how much fun we have over here. This is the real Disneyland. You need to come here and join us.'

The video, entitled Minnesota’s Martyrs: The Path to Paradise, was reportedly released by Islamist group al-Shabaab.

Read more: Almost a dozen men from Minnesota are fighting with ISIS in Syria, say officials* | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hey prone u ever heard of drippy burnies she'll ruin ur lil tribal

Hey prone u ever heard of drippy burnies she'll ruin ur lil tribal

Never heard of drippy burnies but she'll do I reckon.....

684776-julia-gillard.jpg

I would refrain from letting any drippy burnies putting tulips on your organ.

Looks like shes got a spare organ on her forehead....

lmao we had a bunch in power that literally swapped out there leadership a few times it went Rudd, Gillard and back to Rudd it was pathetic and the entire time they were doing nothing to stop the boats that any ordinary aussie was wanting stopped, we got a new guy in and he stopped the boats within literally days of him taking office :D the only downside it should ave happened sooner...
and no carbon tax ;)

i think there is an easier way than situating all these people in another country and saying no til they leave i think we should invest in no frills parachutes get a c130 fly over wherever these ppl came from and push em out no more problem :D

Why waste the parachutes?

cos parachutes and fuel is cheaper than letting em scunge off the government and tie up our legal system, and a better success rate at getting ppl home :D

and prone now that fisting has been mentioned try clapping your hands ;)

cos parachutes and fuel is cheaper than letting em scunge off the government and tie up our legal system, and a better success rate at getting ppl home :D

But Andrew, 'no parachutes' is cheaper than 'parachutes'.

im sick lmao i didn't make it that way and maggot good point y send the economy back any further :D

Man. It must be my lucky day to be confused. Ok so let me get this right.

If you have a parachute, use it only after you have clapped your hands while fisting but only after keeping the drippy burnies at bay.

I need some tutorial in these damn threads.