• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So who here is a fan of Lia Thomas the transgender female college swimmer

1640298284311.jpeg

For those of you who may not indulge in Southpark. This is the Transgender number one female champeeeeeeon of the world! Heather Swanson

• Haha
Reactions: HornDog87
View attachment 7767865
For those of you who may not indulge in Southpark. This is the Transgender number one female champeeeeeeon of the world! Heather Swanson
wtf went wrong with south park that they're putting out their current woke shit?
Actually, they’ve been calling it out and making fun of just stupid people are. The whole character of PC Principal is to show how idiotic these people can be.

Actually, they’ve been calling it out and making fun of just stupid people are. The whole character of PC Principal is to show how idiotic these people can be.
Have you seen the "movie' where Cartman is an adult who became a Jew and has a family that visits Stan?

IIUC that's episode 1, utter shit.

No not yet. when the show first came out, it was great cause it pushed the limits. Then it be a e really boring. But the last several years it was brilliant. all they need to do is watch the news and all tge material they could hope for is right there. They haven’t even gone after low hanging fruit like making fun of the current president for being a senile dementia ridden corpse. Does showtime still run their cartoon parade of the potus. Of. course when it was President Trump it was playing all the time. Is showtime showing the current puppet the same level of respect?

No not yet. when the show first came out, it was great cause it pushed the limits. Then it be a e really boring. But the last several years it was brilliant. all they need to do is watch the news and all tge material they could hope for is right there. They haven’t even gone after low hanging fruit like making fun of the current president for being a senile dementia ridden corpse. Does showtime still run their cartoon parade of the potus. Of. course when it was President Trump it was playing all the time. Is showtime showing the current puppet the same level of respect?
Baseketball, Team America, and the musical about Alfred Packer the cannibal.....

pure excellence

We got copies of the original santa vs Jesus pilot and Jesus vs Frosty vids from a neighbor who was banging a girl from sony.........copied on vhs :ROFLMAO:

:unsure: .....suddenly I feel more "old" than "hip and edgy"....... :oops:

Last edited:
Baseketball, Team America, and the musical about Alfred Packer the cannibal.....

pure excellence

We got copies of the original santa vs Jesus pilot and Jesus vs Frosty vids from a neighbor who was banging a girl from sony.........copied on vhs :ROFLMAO:

:unsure: .....suddenly I feel more "old" than "hip and edgy"....... :oops:

Me too….me too…

I’d be curious to see how ms millen has voted over the years? Her appearance screams liberal but I could be wrong….but I don’t think so….
Let’s Go Lia!

Not everyone that looks like a women's softball team catcher IS a women's softball team catcher.