• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social experiment; my wife's stupid fucking shoes

My wife apparently has WAY more shoes than anticipated. Let me see if I can take a pic of my collection; its probably larger than most normal womens' entire shoe closet.

She's oblivious to it. As long as I don't grab 1 of her running shoes I'm under the impression she'll never notice.

Just out of curiosity what is she board certified in?

board cert in internal medicine, oncology, hematology
I do appreciate these updates as I found this extremely funny. I have told all kinds of people at work about your social experiment and it always gets a laugh except with women...hmm. I am lucky that my wife is not into that kind of stuff. She is the anti-girl girl. I wouldn't care if she were into it she just isn't.

Just bought my wife a pair of $800 shoes yesterday, she doesn't know and I'll surprise her tonight then Monday I'm picking up my new Terrapin and a pair of Swarovski 8.5 X 42's!

Then everyone will be happy!

WTF "BumP" are you just as surprised that The German would get pissed that his wife was leaving shoes lying around where they could easily be found. When he was buying the same items again and again and hiding them behind walls? Forgetting that he already owned the items and buying more!

WTF "BumP" are you just as surprised that The German would get pissed that his wife was leaving shoes lying around where they could easily be found. When he was buying the same items again and again and hiding them behind walls? Forgetting that he already owned the items and buying more!

I want to see what happens to him when she figures it out

She has even less of an idea of how many/what kind of weapons or ammo I have. All I'd get is a random, is that the gun you used in the army? And that's been asked for everything from a Mauser k98 from 1944 to a mk12 to a Vepr shotgun.

She has even less of an idea of how many/what kind of weapons or ammo I have. All I'd get is a random, is that the gun you used in the army? And that's been asked for everything from a Mauser k98 from 1944 to a mk12 to a Vepr shotgun.

You should buy a pink hello kitty AR15. When she asks that, say yes.

My ex was a slob and completely oblivious to it. I was the only one working and I'd come home to a trashed house with cig ashes in the bathroom sink, smokes in the toilet and dishes piled high in the sink.

She quipped one time that she should just throw the dirty dishes away and start with new one.

So I did. All of the dirty dishes in the trash. Turns out it was almost every dish in the house and we'd been eating off of paper plates and bowls for a few days. She was PISSED!

I was not amused.

This only one of the reasons she is an EX. (I always tell my single friends: Never marry a stripper, even an ex-stripper. Bad plan, bad marriage.)

that is some funny stuff can`t stop laughin my wife would know the first time.there`s no way i`d touch her shoes she love her shoes like pets,, as far as my guns go she just thinks there like my fishin stuff just things to do..

Funny thing about marriage games is ..well there isn't anything funny about it.
Someone is going to lose in this (game)

Next time think of something humorous to do. Something she will enjoy and remember.