• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

So these times you guys are posting.

Are they for how long you lasted during sex?
Or listening to Yoko?

She is much easier to listen to if you pretend she is your wife and use the mute button....

How long they lasted having sex with Yoko while she screamed. 🤠

1601828760544.png

If you had one of the old VHS boxes that had that TV tuner built into it, analog, you could analogue, you could tune into a nice picture...
We were one of the first in the neighborhood to get a color TV with a clacker(changer).
My room was on the 3rd floor of the house and my brothers would scream as loud as they could for me until I'd show up.
Where as I would hear -
"Change The Channel Asshole"

They knew better than to get me to climb the 60' tower as my mother caught me up there once and there was hell.to pay.

Sadly, I remember this being news when it happened. She's always been a joke, I can't "imagine" what Lennon saw in her.

...indeed, the joke was ' what's yellow and lives off dead Beatles?'..... 'Yoko Ono'

Hi,

Harvard Law School?? The same one as her? LOL

Bill Gates: Dropped out of college and can now purchase any College he wants to, lol

Sincerely,
Theis