• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1602273411393.png

Wonder if he has a Sensai, too?

Cheers,

Sirhr

You are banned but I know that you are watching Felicia, Mr. Rhodes scholar and Mr. Harvard law presided over some of the highest minority unemployment numbers in our nations history. Mr. Said he was smart has presided over the lowest African American unemployment AND lowest Hispanic unemployment numbers in our nations history.

I watched this thing the other day about "influencers"
Sacks of shit that went to the protests, took a selfie, to make out they were part of it, then fucked off back to wherever.
As if there aren't enough shitbags out there.

One of the most gruesome sights I saw when I lived in Great Falls was a flock of geese that got stuck in the ice on the Missouri river over a cold night. The eagles knew to check the river if it got really cold over night. A bunch of eagles descended on the geese and tore them to pieces.

1602391534896.png

1602391579569.png

1602391658757.png

1602391743532.png

Things like this prove to me that Biden doesn't really have that many supporters but millions will vote for him because of their hatred of Donald Trump. I'm not sure there is anything Biden can say or do that will move these voters into questioning his ability to President. I also believe his "supporters" know that he won't be in office very long before something happens and he will resign GIVING the office to that California prostitute, I mean prosecutor.

The Demwits have the same mentality we did in 2016. I just hope there are enough SANE people in this country and know what's really going down.

Things like this prove to me that Biden doesn't really have that many supporters but millions will vote for him because of their hatred of Donald Trump. I'm not sure there is anything Biden can say or do that will move these voters into questioning his ability to President. I also believe his "supporters" know that he won't be in office very long before something happens and he will resign GIVING the office to that California prostitute, I mean prosecutor.

The Demwits have the same mentality we did in 2016. I just hope there are enough SANE people in this country and know what's really going down.

And then there is this 25th amendment crap dems are pushing. Its not about Trump, its about Biden.

Seems Biden didn't get the memo that should he win, he should resign so Kamala can take over.

How does that old saying go?

Was it something like "They all squeal like a pig"?

Maybe I'm mixing up my metaphors...
I'm not a fan of CPS and big government. When her 2.5 year old daughter knows the difference between boy and girl and mommy dearest complains about other people getting into her daughter's head something is wrong.