• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

9c3c06bcdab6277cbcb36c5566fdcb0a.jpg

Does being stupid work for you?

Again, this place is full of memes and it isnt a North Korean site so I'm sure the owner doesn't restrict political memes to be one sided?

Why are Trump supporters so aggressive in here?

NOBODY here is "falling" for you feigning some sort of 'innocence' and 'you're just posting memes' bullshit. You're trolling and you don't even have the balls to back it up. You play stupid because you are stupid. And I'm just as stupid for playing your stupid game. I guess you win.

Voila!
A narcissitic troll appears on one of our most beloved threads to post meme's that don't even fall into "socially unacceptable".
Regardless of political slant, none of the posts even remotely fall into the category.

Your meme's are so awesome, please start your own thread with them.

./

The memes are pretty socially unacceptable in the hide 😂😅🤣

Get some thick skin, kiddo. All YOU have posted in this thread is your crying.

Do you want cheese with that whine?

Can we boot @Teach Me Sensei already? Seems like his taste falls more in line with the "I'm a whiny bitch living in my mom's basement and don't understand why I hate trump but I do" thread.

I think he's been booted from every other thread and now comes to a thread that doesn't even pertain to his agenda of starting internet arguments all day.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

@Teach Me Sensei , what part of Europe are you from? The part whose asses we saved or the part whose asses we kicked?

View attachment 7441552
European. I fucking knew it. Maybe he's German? Still mad about Dresden? Naw, he's Belgian. They can't decide if they are French or Dutch. France don't want them and Netherlands don't want them. Voila! Belgium

Edit: Oh yeah! Ignore! Done!

Last edited:
Hi TC,

Wanna go in halves with me and get Sensei a nice cake, lol?
View attachment 7441558

Sincerely,
Theis

At least it is not a gender reveal party... That would have burned half the boards down by now and created pyrocumulus towers visible from the snow covered peaks of ARFCOM and the flat rocky plateaus of TFL...

Yep ignored him and that other cunt a week ago........
Side note, it is hard to follow you slamming him since i ignored him:)

European. I fucking knew it. Maybe he's German? Still mad about Dresden? Naw, he's Belgian. They can't decide if they are French or Dutch. France don't want them and Netherlands don't want them. Voila! Belgium

Kristian Jensen in drag...... :rolleyes:

DuneBoer I would expect better of you being a member of this forum, how dare you assume it's gender!!!

:) :)