Maggie’s  Socially UNacceptable Humor

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Ok, I think I may have posted this some time ago but I seen it again today and I just cannot stop but think... Just what in the living fuck had been the mental processes behind the creation of this masterpiece? What was the inspiration behind it? And I am certain whoever created this is also aware that he is as Internet famous now as the Craigslist imitation crab meat guy because of this one picture...

smiley_freak.gif

Capture_JPG-1877583.JPG

• Haha
    Reactions: rg1911 and Doc68

Texasflyer

Brass goblin
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    So my sister is a micro biologist. She was working on equine encephalitis. She told me they check the horses for the disease and i was like damn that must be an operation moving horses in and out all day. She laughed and said no they only bring in the heads. I laughed and said prove it. So she sent me a picture of a decapitated zebra head.... like i called her bluff and she had a royal flush. Wasnt sure if i should post the picture..... but if yall want to see it and its not against any rules.... it was the first time i had ever seen a zebra as bot a complete animal lol

MtnCreek

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    So my sister is a micro biologist. She was working on equine encephalitis. She told me they check the horses for the disease and i was like damn that must be an operation moving horses in and out all day. She laughed and said no they only bring in the heads. I laughed and said prove it. So she sent me a picture of a decapitated zebra head.... like i called her bluff and she had a royal flush. Wasnt sure if i should post the picture..... but if yall want to see it and its not against any rules.... it was the first time i had ever seen a zebra as bot a complete animal lol
    iu

EddieNFL

SMSgt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2006
    Florida
    Ok, I think I may have posted this some time ago but I seen it again today and I just cannot stop but think... Just what in the living fuck had been the mental processes behind the creation of this masterpiece? What was the inspiration behind it? And I am certain whoever created this is also aware that he is as Internet famous now as the Craigslist imitation crab meat guy because of this one picture...

smiley_freak.gif

Capture_JPG-1877583.JPG

Faster in a gunfight. Didn't you watch The Quick and the Dead?

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Davo308

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 18, 2019
    Bullshit. If you mistake repeatedly Australia for Austria, your video is fuck all garbage.
    Its an April fools video.

Note that they don't even show a glock in it.

Hk p7, desert eagles, browning high power, but never a glock.

Reactions: Bender