• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

This one is for all you southern, Copenhagen dippin boys 😉
8AEF7C88-F6E7-443E-B2B9-C938D3A8A06B.jpeg

Ok, I think I may have posted this some time ago but I seen it again today and I just cannot stop but think... Just what in the living fuck had been the mental processes behind the creation of this masterpiece? What was the inspiration behind it? And I am certain whoever created this is also aware that he is as Internet famous now as the Craigslist imitation crab meat guy because of this one picture...

smiley_freak.gif

Capture_JPG-1877583.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: rg1911 and Doc68
So my sister is a micro biologist. She was working on equine encephalitis. She told me they check the horses for the disease and i was like damn that must be an operation moving horses in and out all day. She laughed and said no they only bring in the heads. I laughed and said prove it. So she sent me a picture of a decapitated zebra head.... like i called her bluff and she had a royal flush. Wasnt sure if i should post the picture..... but if yall want to see it and its not against any rules.... it was the first time i had ever seen a zebra as bot a complete animal lol

So my sister is a micro biologist. She was working on equine encephalitis. She told me they check the horses for the disease and i was like damn that must be an operation moving horses in and out all day. She laughed and said no they only bring in the heads. I laughed and said prove it. So she sent me a picture of a decapitated zebra head.... like i called her bluff and she had a royal flush. Wasnt sure if i should post the picture..... but if yall want to see it and its not against any rules.... it was the first time i had ever seen a zebra as bot a complete animal lol
iu

Ok, I think I may have posted this some time ago but I seen it again today and I just cannot stop but think... Just what in the living fuck had been the mental processes behind the creation of this masterpiece? What was the inspiration behind it? And I am certain whoever created this is also aware that he is as Internet famous now as the Craigslist imitation crab meat guy because of this one picture...

smiley_freak.gif

Capture_JPG-1877583.JPG

Faster in a gunfight. Didn't you watch The Quick and the Dead?

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Bullshit. If you mistake repeatedly Australia for Austria, your video is fuck all garbage.
Its an April fools video.

Note that they don't even show a glock in it.

Hk p7, desert eagles, browning high power, but never a glock.

Reactions: Bender