• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

guy3.jpg

I remember that time someone said.... I can't wait to get that gaywing! I mean goldwing
I followed a Goldwing doing 70 on my Softail from Fredericksburg to Austin. He did it effortlessly and in comfort while I was getting fried on a loud, hard vibrating solid mounted motor that needed another gear.

Last edited:
I followed a Goldwing doing 70 on my Softail from Fredericksburg to Austin. He did it effortlessly and in comfort while I was getting fried on a loud, hard vibrating solid mounted motor with a that needed another gear.

And while riding that Hog I bet you still had the biggest grin on your face as each bug hit your teeth!

Reactions: M260
And while riding that Hog I bet you still had the biggest grin on your face as each bug hit your teeth!
I went through it and flowed the heads plus doing a bunch more performance mods with new cam, carb, pipes, etc. I was the fastest 82 cub. inch EVO in town, dyno'd right at 100 hp. on a 100 degree day but damn, you talk about one hard banging, rude sounding bitch.

With straight Vance and Hines straight drag pipes, it would set off car alarms just riding down the street and my right ear has permanent hearing loss and tinnitus.

The hard vibration was a real panty dropper though. :p

Reactions: jrassy
I followed a Goldwing doing 70 on my Softail from Fredericksburg to Austin. He did it effortlessly and in comfort while I was getting fried on a loud, hard vibrating solid mounted motor with a that needed another gear.
Who cares, when you fart it still makes noise, when that guy farts it silent and some others dudes nut leaks out.

• Haha
Reactions: Anb618
I went through it and flowed the heads plus doing a bunch more performance mods with new cam, carb, pipes, etc. I was the fastest 82 cub. inch EVO in town, dyno'd right at 100 hp. on a 100 degree day but damn, you talk about one hard banging, rude sounding bitch.

With straight Vance and Hines straight drag pipes, it would set off car alarms just riding down the street and my right ear has permanent hearing loss and tinnitus.

The hard vibration was a real panty dropper though. :p

I worked with a guy who's new off the showroom floor soft tail had less horsepower than my 20 year old riding mower. It was about as fast as the mower until it got to a hill and the mower could pull away with ease. After a weekend cruise over the mountains he came home discouraged. Same story, his BMW buddy was riding in comfort and style at speed and he was getting his nuts shaken loose to go 63 mph.

It took a trip to a Harley tuner and another wad of cash to make it anything but a loud, vibrating turd. The Harley dealer could have cared less.

Reactions: Conaso