• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1656815923575.png

THAT is an arterial strike. Seen another video where some shitty retreaded truck tires were being inflated in a rural Chinese village. Tire goes kaboom like a mortar round and a piece of metal or plastic flies across the street and hits one unlucky guy right in the neck. Instant massive leakage and DRT by the time paramedics came.

Reactions: fx77
THAT is an arterial strike. Seen another video where some shitty retreaded truck tires were being inflated in a rural Chinese village. Tire goes kaboom like a mortar round and a piece of metal or plastic flies across the street and hits one unlucky guy right in the neck. Instant massive leakage and DRT by the time paramedics came.

When I first saw the vid I posted, it literally looked like something out of a Hollywood movie. In order to cut the carotid artery, you have to cut like an inch into the neck to reach it. That knife had to be razor sharp and with a curved blade.

When I first saw the vid I posted, it literally looked like something out of a Hollywood movie. In order to cut the carotid artery, you have to cut like an inch into the neck to reach it. That knife had to be razor sharp and with a curved blade.

Even a less than 1mm nick on an artery and you are fuuuuucked dawg. I've seen vids and pictures of way too many fatal arterial hits due to pure accident resulting from shop tools and fragments from fireworks that I am a safety freak at work regarding any pneumatic tools with air tanks. I purge and drain water from every compressor as soon as they are shut off and I make sure everybody I train do the same thing. Murphy's law is a real thing.