• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Stupid is, stupid does

76vp6nyycc171.jpg
The look on the pilot's face is sheer "Oh shit, she is dead... and I am going to be unemployed!"

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: geek65
A pedophile and a small boy walk into the woods at night. It's windy and the trees are rustling, owls are hooting. The little boy is nervous and says to the pedophile, "I'm scared, can I hold your hand". The pedophile says "your scared?? I have to walk out of here alone".

That's Jessie Combs. She died in the Alvord Desert Flats trying to break a speed record. Anne Heche was the one who crashed into a house. She is now dead, so she will never get another chance at that.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Now, in normal world, this would just be funny.

But in my world, I just got back from the hospital. I had some kind of weird seizure type thing. Went to the emergency room. They did a CT of my head and found a 2.5 cm mass in my brain. Probably cancer but who knows at this point.

I get back home and this was literally what was on my screen when I turned my computer back on. Pigs fucking. Fucking pigs fucking. I'm taking this as a good omen. Life is weird sometimes.
Prayers sent.

Prayers sent.
Prayers work.
A week ago today I was in the ICU on seizure watch for the 2.5cm tumor in the upper left of my skull. Had a couple of MRIs to figure out exactly where the sucker was in my noggin.
Went into surgery Tuesday afternoon, they popped my skull open, took out the tumor, and stitched my head back up. Got up Weds morning and they were like, dude, looks good.
Sent me home Thursday.
Got a 6" gash across the top of my head, but other than that, feel fine.
Freeking amazing what they can do these days.
Thanks for the prayers.

Prayers work.
A week ago today I was in the ICU on seizure watch for the 2.5cm tumor in the upper left of my skull. Had a couple of MRIs to figure out exactly where the sucker was in my noggin.
Went into surgery Tuesday afternoon, they popped my skull open, took out the tumor, and stitched my head back up. Got up Weds morning and they were like, dude, looks good.
Sent me home Thursday.
Got a 6" gash across the top of my head, but other than that, feel fine.
Freeking amazing what they can do these days.
Thanks for the prayers.
Awesome news that’s great to hear!

"What do we do with him now ?"...........

That kid is half crazy, tough, and maybe not hooked up quite right. However, he’s got big balls. At my age, I believe I’d skip the hands on monkey business and give that Badger a payload of 4 Buck out of an 1187.

We were at a party and a buddies annoying as fuck girlfriend was bitching about sex dolls and how could a man prefer a piece of plastic to the real thing. She then visibly preened herself.

I decided it was time to enter the chat....

"You know they made the first talking sex doll 22 years ago? It was very realistic. The company made a couple hundred of them... One day they actually hope to sell one. "

We were at a party and a buddies annoying as fuck girlfriend was bitching about sex dolls and how could a man prefer a piece of plastic to the real thing. She then visibly preened herself.

I decided it was time to enter the chat....

"You know they made the first talking sex doll 22 years ago? It was very realistic. The company made a couple hundred of them... One day they actually hope to sell one. "
I'd like to have seen that.