• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

kks8uvna2dy51.jpg

old medic eh? Now I know why your humor is the way it is.....

When we hang out at my buddies place up in the mtns, we even can offend his wife (30 yr RN and many years as a flight nurse and EMS coordinator for a big trauma center in Chi town).
So. yeah, we kinda messed up....
Yeah, but the spray had a nice minty smell to it. Couple of pumps in to the side door well helped when we had homeless in the back, that and sodium bicarb on their feet.

Man....second thread is full of anger like the first one I read. Must be a SH withdrawl thing?
Well, @Claymorx and I are good friends.
Such good pals, that when I had a poop on a hunting trip that was the size and look of a cow pie, I showed him a couple times. 😁
He also appreciates my navigation skills and always finding “little” hills to walk up, as well as steep icy mtns with numb feet at -3 in thigh deep snow that we probably should have been on belay to ascend…..

Wish he would hurry up and get a new camper so I can destroy the shitter in it too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Davo308
Well, @Claymorx and I are good friends.
Such good pals, that when I had a poop on a hunting trip that was the size and look of a cow pie, I showed him a couple times. 😁
He also appreciates my navigation skills and always finding “little” hills to walk up, as well as steep icy mtns with numb feet at -3 in thigh deep snow that we probably should have been on belay to ascend…..

Wish he would hurry up and get a new camper so I can destroy the shitter in it too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Any time bud...can't wait to see what you shit out down in Texas, I'll bring the good Spam this time...lol

true story…..

my son goes on and off a military base which shall remain nameless. anywho, he complains that he was getting pulled aside for the “random” vehicle inspections. evidently it slows you down and is a minor inconvenience, but an inconvenience nonetheless. so he went to the sex toy store, and bought the biggest rubber dong they had. and he put it front and center in his trunk so when the trunk is popped, BOOM! there it is. he says it has definately sped up his searches and cut down on how many times they pull him over. i asked him what he does when they see it; and he says he just stands there with a straight face and enjoys their delicious discomfort.

true story…..

my son goes on and off a military base which shall remain nameless. anywho, he complains that he was getting pulled aside for the “random” vehicle inspections. evidently it slows you down and is a minor inconvenience, but an inconvenience nonetheless. so he went to the sex toy store, and bought the biggest rubber dong they had. and he put it front and center in his trunk so when the trunk is popped, BOOM! there it is. he says it has definately sped up his searches and cut down on how many times they pull him over. i asked him what he does when they see it; and he says he just stands there with a straight face and enjoys their delicious discomfort.

Lol. In over forty years I've been stopped and searched once.