• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

IMG_20230301_065720.jpg

Look at the youngin's feathers, and the "false" happy faces.
So it’s supposed to be an Oedipal thing? I guess I need to have a pretty sick guilty conscience to appreciate it? Oookayyy… I guess knowing what pinfeathers are hampered my base humor appreciation.

So it’s supposed to be an Oedipal thing? I guess I need to have a pretty sick guilty conscience to appreciate it? Oookayyy… I guess knowing what pinfeathers are hampered my base humor appreciation.

Thought I got it, but that's not what I was thinking at all.

I remember my mom berating my brother and me in a very loud and shrill voice only to turn into June Clever if the phone rang or someone came to the door.
Dad decided he wanted to spar in the kitchen one evening, he’d reach out and slap me in the face as I backed around the table. He kept saying “don’t back up boy, come forward!” So I did, and punched him in the mouth…just as the neighbors drove passed the picture window. Mom tells him shut up go wash your bloody lip, the neighbors are here to play cards. Saved me a good whooping. 🤣

Dad decided he wanted to spar in the kitchen one evening, he’d reach out and slap me in the face as I backed around the table. He kept saying “don’t back up boy, come forward!” So I did, and punched him in the mouth…just as the neighbors drove passed the picture window. Mom tells him shut up go wash your bloody lip, the neighbors are here to play cards. Saved me a good whooping. 🤣
Seen this one?