• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

My son is color blind, school knew. In roughly the 2-3rd grade, don't remember he had issues with the art teacher, he was not using the correct colors. I bet I would be in jail if I said the things I said 20 years ago. She actually cried. I think it goes back to the you make him cry I will make you cry.

I still however screw this up to this day, I am building a loft in the shop, hand me the red drill, he hands me an old Makita. Ooops my bad. And you don't want him to help you with wiring past just stripping. White black all the same.

You can literally smell the soy and estrogen in this picture...

Last weekend this guy hosted a competition of running, rucking and shooting. Maybe the two groups could meet.

ZPc_kWzc5vqspphuvYvJS8l7eoq9rGGEs_KPAjeTpeJaAXWZDQwpusUD-6wSUIG5-cTvxAZczPKZYJuSs_uaBMK5Wv0EOqM9TJsCYltjo1GVK5Bo1Ncx_FAIqHrE-asbcHsm887Q3dOsKFWm7FjER4HWo2kJGBr0Te9scmKUBR8gGhrZccNvHfwmvSHYazQSlanDn-hV065cglm4jjmkqFl8Yuyj0KauHaZ7pJp2Uu7V7_GF6L6p4JsP4T42VHfgJOiBVK_tPMcDDRNrq9ANjIJ0lXpe-2H_z0rC2ezc0kFMZB1L3FRlE-gHAEwCNGHi_L7qolH5wZ5eX5R79OCHX0-GrLQ=s0-d-e1-ft

I think the best part is the "Feminists Unite" t shirt.
Women have to be getting tired of these tiny dicked Beta bitches

They actually are. A lot of the liberal Karens here whose metrosexual husbands are at college teaching liberal arts and gender studies get dicked down routinely by Amazon and UberEats deliverymen. A lot of guys are actually getting delivery jobs servicing the middle-class suburban areas of Long Island and Connecticut for that very reason. A LOT of Karens are just not getting satisfied by their wimpy cuckboy hubbies and Jamal, Javier, Jose, and Rodney are more than happy to fill the role...

My son is color blind, school knew. In roughly the 2-3rd grade, don't remember he had issues with the art teacher, he was not using the correct colors. I bet I would be in jail if I said the things I said 20 years ago. She actually cried. I think it goes back to the you make him cry I will make you cry.

I still however screw this up to this day, I am building a loft in the shop, hand me the red drill, he hands me an old Makita. Ooops my bad. And you don't want him to help you with wiring past just stripping. White black all the same.
wtf.gif

Um.....do you know what socially unacceptable humor is?
Do you understand this is a thread, specifically for socially unacceptable humor?

So when you come in wanting to talk about your handicapped kid....unless its in a funny way, its kinda depressing...like being color blind.

That's how it goes. Kindergarten or 1st grade. Had to draw a picture of yourself. When I made my hair green they knew something was up.

45541.png

My wife picked me up at the airport with my car one time, and wanted me to drive home. Next time I washed it, I noticed the right rear was curbed, but not as bad as the picture. I asked her why she didn't tell me, and she said it was because she thought I'd be mad. Well yeah, but it's not like I'm not going to notice something like that, so no point trying to hide it.
Kristian

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike and FuhQ
My wife. She's a fucking doctor. Can't drive for shit. Runs over the curb all the time. It's my fault apparently because " I make her nervous ". Can't explain any of the damage to her car when I wasn't with her.

My wife WILL NOT drive with me in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
A few years ago, I bought a new truck and my wife took to driving the old one until I sold it. She was Mrs. Cool and even started wearing the boots she keeps for the rodeo. She took it to the airport to pick up her mother and rubbed it down the wall of one of those corkscrew parking garage ramps. Called me and said “don’t be mad”. It’s funny how every time I hear “don’t be mad” I am automatically mad and amused with anticipation.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
The Highwaymen is a great movie! Costner and Harrelson are both phenomenal in it. 👍🏼

I love the gun store scene, lets forget that no little dirt road gun shop would have that kind of hardware, but it was an interesting scene....right down to the sign on the door.

Reactions: babyguppy and FuhQ