• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

E61F2107-B467-4131-851D-99EDFB395942.jpeg

Awesome. This is how real, self respecting men act. It's not called being an "asshole" or "douchebag". It is called having personal boundaries and dignity.

There are some "men" out there who would give up who and what they are in attempts to conform to what a woman they are trying to pursue would like. That is about the most guaranteed way to total failure. Even women do not like that kind of thing. They see it as absolute weakness. It is. It is a sign of desperation and thirstiness and nobody likes it. And other men in your circle WILL clown the shit out of you if they realized that you are simping.

The young guys out there who are just entering the real world needs to learn that you DO NOT conform to anybody else's expectations, and if you do that, it will not get you any respect. It will only present you as weak and you WILL get used as a free meal/ride ticket. If the woman you are interested in and also interested in you happens to frown upon your career choice, hobbies, or political standing, and there seems be no middle line that could be agreed upon, this is the response you give: "All righty then, guess who has two legs and is walking outta here right now?" Followed by a thumbs up and a wink: "Nice knowing ya! Hope you find what ya' looking for someday".... Period. End of story.
I don't care HOW good that pussy is.....somebody, somewhere, is tired of her shit. Don't be the next one. Good Post, sir.

I can't express how lucky in life and happy in love I am. Met wifey at a friend's wedding, married one year later. I told her, "I'm on call 24/7- 365, like to go hunting 4-5 times a year, have & shoot guns, play golf, and drink whisky & whiskey, is that a problem? I'm ecstatic that she said "not a problem, that's okay with me" & "yes" 46 ys. ago.
She was 1986 CA IHMSA Class AA champ, lot of times outshoots me at skeet, killed 6 animals w/ 6 shots in Africa in 2013, and just returned last Oct. w/ me from a Canadian goose hunt. Life is good!