• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Don't mess with Scratchmaster Queen Bee of Denmark

View attachment 6943440
57C369FE-06DF-44FA-885C-2A35550A0D65.png

I tried. I guess I’m the only one.

Reactions: Barneybdb
That is a stupid post on both parts. Because someone wears a MAGA does not mean they agree with everything the Pres says. Instead of Sarcasticsapien he should change his handle to Stupidsapien.

But everyone who doesn't agree with Trump are communist lefties who support Antifa.

Your argument is not really worth anything when used in a forum that generalize everyone that doesn't agree with their world view ??

No other place on earth is more prejudice then here ????

Hi,

How ironic that someone from Denmark would call anyone prejudice.

Meanwhile in Denmark:
The Jewelry law allows the country to seize assets and personal property from refugees.
Fined the first female for wearing hijab yesterday.
An interpreter charge has been added to hospital charges.

Since your so hung up on how great thou Denmark is....
Maybe you should help your Government figure out why 48% of Denmark males are unsuitable for their obligatory military service. With 22% of that due to psychological issues such as anxiety and depression.
Maybe you should help your Government figure out why your children suicide prevention line has such a huge increase in number of calls from males age 10-12.

Sincerely,
Theis

But everyone who doesn't agree with Trump are communist lefties who support Antifa.

Your argument is not really worth anything when used in a forum that generalize everyone that doesn't agree with their world view ??

No argument on my part. When I reply to your posts I adhere to the sage advice of Mark Twain:

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

We love the Swedes and root for them whenever they qualify for EM / VM (European / world championship) and the Finns are great. Finnaccuracy makes the MRS reticle. Who doesn't love that?

What's black and eats pussy?

- Cervical cancer

(Was told this by a bum that was offering a joke for a smoke, so I told him to tell me the most offensive joke he had. Made me chuckle, so he got his cigarette.)

That is so sick, twisted, inappropriate and disgusting...

That it needed to be its own meme for easier sharing and appreciation by the mere mortal masses!!!

2i2qjs.jpg

That is totally awesome!

You sick mofo!

Cheers,

Sirhr

A woman was sure that her husband was cheating on her and having an affair with the maid.

So she laid down a trap. One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend and didn't tell the husband.

That night when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story "Excuse me my dear, my stomach aches" and went to the bathroom. The wife promptly went into the maid's bed. She switched the lights off. When he came in silently, he wasted no time or words but quickly got on top of her.

When he finished and was still panting, the wife said "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?"

And then she switched on the light... "No madam" said the gardener.

There once was a lady who was tired of living alone. So she put an ad in the paper which outlined her requirements. She wanted a man who 1) would treat her nicely, 2) wouldn't run away from her, and 3) would be good in bed.

Then, one day, she heard the doorbell ring. She answered it, and there on the front porch was a man in a wheel chair who didn't have any arms or legs. "I'm here about the ad you put in the paper.

As you can see, I have no arms so I can't beat you, and I have no legs so I can't run away from you".

"Yes, but are you good in bed?"

"How do you think I rang the doorbell?"

Signs you are getting old:
1. You don't hold in your stomach when someone young and attractive enters the room.
2. You can live without sex but not without glasses.
3. You are proud of your lawn mower.
4. Your friend is dating someone half his age, but not breaking the law.
5. You can sing along with elevator music.
6. Someone calls your house at 8pm, and asks "Did I wake you up?"

"athlete"?.....what sport does kaepernick play?.....last i checked he was unemployed......just like most "activists"

apparently holding a steady job is too hard for them.....even when your job is playing a childs game for absurd amounts of money.[/QUOTE

"Former" athlete. In fairness, he had to be better than 98 percent of all NCAA players. IMO he was too inconsistent. He was great one Sunday and sucked swamp water the next. Nike is playing the odds that he will help sell more ghetto bling.