• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

ADC98073-F324-426D-BD30-52DBAE7A696D.jpeg

@Foul Mike

Please give this fella an example of “harsh”.

This is Socially UNACCEPTABLE! You came in here with a shriveled up thalidomide baby arm gentle breeze jab and then apologized for it. You hit us with a spit wad. We want you to flip open the cover and hit the big red button. You’re mission, if you can handle it, is to start from the beginning. Witness all of the glory that this dark little corner of the interwebs contains.

Maybe “we” is just “I” at this point. As even this dark corner is bound to be lit.

8DEAD68F-00D3-44F6-8A6C-BB15C7140223.jpeg

That’s cute. I simply informed you that you are allowed and fully expected to go deep into the rabbit hole. Please, entertain us. It’s just going to take something that would get you fired, divorced, shitkicked or stoned in the square if it was on your tshirt.
I thought it was an appropriate response to your retarded little soliloquy. :)

• Love
Reactions: Mr. Z
It actually is photoshopped. There's a story about it. Plus, that would be some amazing reaction time... Shit's not even cleared the anal pore, and faces are already being made...

I am not a Satanist, and I wouldn't touch a Bible either. Seriously, what the fuck is that shit? It's a stupid tradition for superstitious people.

If nothing else, I'd do it as a "Fuck You" to all the friends of Jesus, who think they run everything. :)

I'd put a copy of Nietzche's, "Will to Power", or the complete works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, on top of there, so the guy holding it would struggle to hold it up. :LOL:

Last edited:
I am not a Satanist, and I wouldn't touch a Bible either. Seriously, what the fuck is that shit? It's a stupid tradition for superstitious people.

If nothing else, I'd do it as a "Fuck You" to all the friends of Jesus, who think they run everything. :)

I'd put a copy of Nietzche's, "Will to Power", or the complete works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, on top of there, so the guy holding it would struggle to hold it up. :LOL:
Wont touch a bible? Why not? It's just another book, isnt it? Sounds to me like you're the superstitious one. What's the matter, afraid some of the stupid tradition gonna rub off on you? 😱

Last edited:
Wont touch a bible? Why not? It's just another book, isnt it?
Exactly. Dolts lose their mind when they expect you to touch THEIR book, but you point this (i.e., your point) out, by not doing so. So if it's just another book, why can't it be ANY book? There should be no argument, here. What's it gain you to swear on something that you don't believe in, anyway? Besides, oppositional defiance is FUN.

Logically, the one who doesn't want to touch the book, for whatever reason, is the least superstitious of the two. Why is it even there, to begin with? That's where you start...

You've just created circular logic, that still ends with Bible touching being a stupid superstition. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
The most laughable joke in this entire thread, is that this implies that there are some politicians who CAN be trusted.
Fair enough, btw I did not intend to imply any of them are telling the truth. But in this case she's far worse than most.

That's a powerful belief system you have there.

Kudos. Most atheists are offended whenever someone points out they just have a different religion.
Why would you assume that I'm an atheist?

Regardless, to-may-toe, to-mah-toe... If you want my religion to be atheism, that's OK by me. As long as I don't have to be a Jesus friend. ;)

Why would you assume that I'm an atheist?

Regardless, to-may-toe, to-mah-toe... If you want my religion to be atheism, that's OK by me. As long as I don't have to be a Jesus friend. ;)

My apologies. I "assumed" you did not subscribe to the theory of deities.

Why would you "have" to be a friend of/to anyone?

My apologies. I "assumed" you did not subscribe to the theory of deities.

Why would you "have" to be a friend of/to anyone?
Who the fuck knows what's out there, Eddie? Nobody has told me, personally. I guess that makes me a hardcore agnostic.

But goddam these Jesus friends, with all of their internal arguments, and bad behaviors, sure make for some good laughs. It's almost like some super asshole-ish, sarcastic aliens, created the longest running joke in history.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan