• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

A36706F5-E5CD-4369-A860-C38D790163D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay and Rick_3
In the late 90’s while working at GD in C4I, we had a Sales and Marketing Dept, and a separate Business Development department with separate functions.
Soon an inspirational leader / newly retired 2 star comes in to take over everything customer facing who said to “just combine the 2”. We did.
For about a couple of weeks, I and about 20 others were in GD’s “BDS&M” department. We all loved it as it was a great ice breaker when talking to customers, coworkers and even some competitors, most thought it was great (and one moderately nice looking admin asked if she could join BDS&M because she had ‘experience’).
We were rolling on the floor with boosted morale.
Then a customer let our leader know what the alternative acronym was, He asked why we didn’t tell him, nobody said a thing.
Oh well it was great while it lasted.
Yep true story.

Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell Spotted Maskless and Shirtless on a Camel in Qatar While Scolding People For Not Following Covid Rules
I heard he saw an old camel out behind the embassy. There was a ladder leaning against the wall. He asked his guide, what's the ladder and camel doing there? Well sir, sometimes the men get worked up and they use the camel. Swalwell thought for a second, you know after my ride I could use a little relief. So he grabbed the ladder and set it up behind the camel dropped his pants, climbed up and started to pump away on the old camel. When he was finished, he pull his pants up and climbed back down. Turning to his guide he asked is that the way the others do ? NO SIR! the others ride the camel to the brothel in town.

That's me whenever I get new pocket carry. The flashlight I started carrying a few years ago gets way more use and the knife is pretty useful.

• Haha
Reactions: Davo308
Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell Spotted Maskless and Shirtless on a Camel in Qatar While Scolding People For Not Following Covid Rules
I heard he saw an old camel out behind the embassy. There was a ladder leaning against the wall. He asked his guide, what's the ladder and camel doing there? Well sir, sometimes the men get worked up and they use the camel. Swalwell thought for a second, you know after my ride I could use a little relief. So he grabbed the ladder and set it up behind the camel dropped his pants, climbed up and started to pump away on the old camel. When he was finished, he pull his pants up and climbed back down. Turning to his guide he asked is that the way the others do ? NO SIR! the others ride the camel to the brothel in town.

Who gives a fuck about the camel?? Below is what really matters.

From the article:

"The trip to Qatar was paid for by US-Qatar Business Council, a special interest group that spent more than $84,000 on at least 5 lawmakers’ travel."

And these politicians have OUR best interests on the front of their minds??

• Angry
Reactions: Thorny
Who gives a fuck about the camel?? Below is what really matters.

From the article:

"The trip to Qatar was paid for by US-Qatar Business Council, a special interest group that spent more than $84,000 on at least 5 lawmakers’ travel."

And these politicians have OUR best interests on the front of their minds??
An old French Foreign Legion joke I heard in the '80s while attending a military pilgrimage to Lourdes. Never, never try to match drinks with a group of Irish servicemen.

Reactions: Thorny