• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

272081151_961532601461826_545976840160710918_n.jpg
This is what freaking stupid looks like.

LOL

LOL, a coworker had a similar encounter in an elevator due to a Tee shirt.
We were coming back from lunch and a bunch of assholes started bitching about
something on his shirt.

Crazy fuck steps into the corner of the elevator and pops open a can of coke
that unknown to me he was shaking up.

Soda went everywhere, I almost spit out my lunch I laughed so hard.
They were pissed.

The best part was the elevator operator was also laughing his ass off.

Ever notice from recent shit like this, that it was almost ALWAYS the most docile, non-confrontational, and restrained people that lib critters seem to have fucked with in public... A real nihilistic mofo with a knife and no fucks to give would have turned that entire elevator into a gore splattered slaughterhouse in no time... Or maybe the real no-fucks-to-give folks out there are the ones that follow every social rule to the T and try to be as low profile as possible because they are aware that if some busybody fucks with them, they will black out and paint the nearest walls red with the busybody's innards? Who the fuck knows, right???
I take the stairs. People don’t fuck with you on the stairs, unless the are willing to die.

His name was Robert Paulson.
As I had said in another thread that had this SAME misinformation, his real name is Micheal Lee Aday. He was born named as Marvin Lee Aday. This Robert Paulson shit is as bad as the covid shit. Guess there has to be one on every forum.

• Haha
Reactions: Anb618
You have no fucking idea how math works, do you!?
WTF? With people like this it’s no wonder the world economy is f’cked up. He gotta be working for our gov’t somewhere in potato head’s administration.

As I had said in another thread that had this SAME misinformation, his real name is Micheal Lee Aday. He was born named as Marvin Lee Aday. This Robert Paulson shit is as bad as the covid shit. Guess there has to be one on every forum.
You are missing the fucking joke. FIGHT CLUB! His name is Robert Paulson...