• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Socks for cowboy boots

The Ariat wool socks seem to work fine for my slightly too large steel toe cowboy boots, my shark and ray skin boots any type of sock seems to work without slippage.

FB_IMG_1616760577752.jpg

Ran my Anderson lower over with my jeep. Still works. Just as good!

On a serious note I have some Darn Tough socks that are great for staying up. Most of my more expensive socks stay up well. Its the cheap ass socks that slip down.

Reactions: sjmpcc022
I run stairs all day in the oilfeild wearing steel toes. I get the black dickies work socks from walmart. They stay put but are a little thicker so are kinda warm sometimes

I have several brands of boot socks. Embarrassed to say the best ones (for me) are the Wranglers. They are a quite a bit taller than my Darn Toughs and I like them over the swell of my calf muscle. I often carry a pistol in my boot and I like the fabric high. Never slide down. $16 per 3 pack. The merino wool of the DTs would likely be a better choice in cold climates though.

I have several brands of boot socks. Embarrassed to say the best ones (for me) are the Wranglers. They are a quite a bit taller than my Darn Toughs and I like them over the swell of my calf muscle. I often carry a pistol in my boot and I like the fabric high. Never slide down. $16 per 3 pack. The merino wool of the DTs would likely be a better choice in cold climates though.
Have a link to the wrangler socks? or a name?

One of these links the right ones?
Men's Dry Wick Western Mid Calf Boot Sock (Pack of 3)
Men's Western Boot Socks (Pack of 3)

Last edited:
How about phrasing your question in proper form with real words so we know what you are drooling about?
Sure.
Just for you.
What the fuck are you doing quoting my post about a bear and boar fight from another thread in a totally unrelated thread about cowboy boots and socks?
I mean it's OK. It's just kind of like going to McDonald's and ordering a double whopper.

Ah, now I understand. Apparently a double quote was posted instead of a single quote. See? All you had to do was explain it in English!

Gooderest language alway helps when trying to express yourself in a manner in which others can understand.

FYI, I corrected my error and removed the offending quote.

If my error really bothered you that much, you really need to wipe the sand out of your vagina.

Dickies makes some bad ass boot socks. They are pretty tall and thick, but they work with boots!

These answer the mail for me: