• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold - Custom Anschutz Benchmark NF trades changed 12/21

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I had this rifle listed a while back and had a lot of trade offers, but I just couldn’t part with it. I have spent the last several years not shooting much and I have committed to race for a team next season as opposed to being a privateer which means I’ll be shooting even less having an obligated race schedule. So I am listing this rifle until it sells. I am open to some trades which I will list specific interest below but I am open to offers.

The rifle details are as follows:
    -Anschutz 1827b action with a 5020 trigger group (factory repeater)
    -Benchmark 3 groove 1-15t chambered for Eley EPS bullets finished at 26” and 0.930” at the muzzle installed by Mark Penrod
    - Anschutz 1907 stock with an Anschutz 4759 butt assembly, inletted for the repeater and bedded
    -DIP 25 MOA rail
    -Nightforce 8-32X56 Benchrest with NP1-RR reticle in Leupold QRW rings (with the box, sun shade, and bikini cover)
    -4 Anschutz 5 round magazine
    -Anschutz bore guide
    -Champions Choice bloop tube fitted to the barrel by Mark Penrod

*I also have an Anschutz rear sight that I can include with the rifle super cheap if you want it.
    *The bipod is not included, but can be for a fair price. Just let me know.

This rifle is an absolute hammer, Im not going to bother posting groups in this add but if you want to see some I can send them to you or if your local to Central Maine come and shoot it. I have not had 1 feeding issue with this rifle, it is 100% reliable. Check out the 6X5 thread or this one to see how it shoots:

SOLD
    $3875 for everything listed shipped in a hard case and insured with a tracking number to the lower 48 (I may ship the scope in a separate box depending on how it all fits). *I have over $3500 invested in the rifle alone, this is a great price and I know I’ll never be ab to replace it.

Possible trades:
    -quality FFP MIL/MIL scopes prefer the 5-25 magnification range
    **no open center reticle, prefer no center dot, no busy tree reticle like the TREMOR or H59
    -6mm 105-107 class bullets
    -high end carbon tripod

Feel free to reach out with any questions via text or call me 207-740-7743 leave a message if I don’t answer. Thank you for looking - Jesse

Last edited:
    Reactions: Frank1
    19A9CE43-1895-4BBF-9128-C9C39218A4A4.jpeg

3EE0C5CC-515B-4355-9227-C83B0F1B00ED.jpeg

8468D2DC-2402-4F2E-87DD-BF34958F550F.jpeg

640D616D-E68F-438B-90AC-B896EEAAFEDC.jpeg

Reactions: deltawiskey
    A few more trades have been added. I have gotten the bug for another 6mmBR, if you have one and are interested in trading give me a shout. You know those damn stubby calibers don’t feed worth a crap anyway... ;)