• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics **Sold **Nightforce NX8 4-32 F1 Mil-XT and Nightforce 20moa unimount $1850

Safety_3rd

Semi-pro whiskey sommelier
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2017
Austin Texas
Would be willing to sell the scope without the mount for 1700 shipped. Mounted on my hunting rifle and sighted it in but that's all the use its seen. Feel free to text or call with questions. Scope is cross listed with the rifle it is mounted on. Ideally I'd like to sell as a package.
IMG-8703.jpg
IMG-8723.jpg
IMG-8724.jpg
IMG-8725.jpg
IMG-8729.jpg

Patrick 505-506 seven two O 3

Still have this going to look through my messages for time stamps and reach out in order.

Cannot find the listing that includes the gun. Can you dm me the info on the full package
Thanks

Okay guys I'll reach out to the first message and work my way down this evening to see who wants this unless I can sell the scope and 338 AI rifle package first. If the package doesn't sell today then I'll sell the scope tonight. Apologies for the slow replies I have been out of town.