• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD - Surefire M600DF Flashlight Brand New **READ TERMS**

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
Sold Pending Funds

bought this Surefire M600DF light for a FDE AR I was building, well...I never finished the build. I do not need the flashlight. This is your GREAT opportunity to get this fantastic 1500 Lumen rifle light for a steal. I'm a "good guy" on this forum. Happy to answer questions. I never used it. Never removed it from the box. See photos attached. Buy with confidence, I'm a long time member here with many sales and buys, always rated as a "good guy."

**TERMS-NO EXCEPTIONS**
Price: $185.
Payment via check or cashier's check only.
No trades.
Price is fixed and firm.
Shipment via USPS, or faster if you want, but you pay.
Insurance and/or signature for delivery is extra. $10 for insurance. $5 for signature.
Any requests contrary to these terms will be mocked, laughed at and ignored. :)

Question? Ask!

Details follow:

SureFire M600DF Dual Fuel LED Scout Light Bundle with 4 Extra SureFire CR123 Batteries and a Lightjunction Battery Box

The M600DF Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery.

Features:

• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
  • Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
  • Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
  • M75 thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
  • Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life and an SF18650B lithium-ion rechargeable battery

Attachments

• 20190810_163356.jpg
    20190810_163356.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20190810_163400.jpg
    20190810_163400.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20190810_163406.jpg
    20190810_163406.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hey Mods @Tucker301 or @padom , did this guy get canned for good, or...? I send funds which arrived yesterday, but haven’t heard back yet. When did he get the boot, and if it’s temporary, when will he return? Can he still provide comms via PM, or am I SOL here? Thanks!

Hey Mods @Tucker301 or @padom , did this guy get canned for good, or...? I send funds which arrived yesterday, but haven’t heard back yet. When did he get the boot, and if it’s temporary, when will he return? Can he still provide comms via PM, or am I SOL here? Thanks!

Frank got him and its permanent.

Reactions: mx711yam
I purchased a KAC Barrel Wrench from him. Check cleared my account yesterday but haven’t heard from him.

Hopefully he actually ships it

Reactions: Basher
I purchased a KAC Barrel Wrench from him. Check cleared my account yesterday but haven’t heard from him.

Hopefully he actually ships it

I used a cashier’s check. He says he banks w/ BofA, as do I. Perhaps there’s a way to follow up with them on it if nothing arrives in the next week or so. Or I could see if it’s too late to cancel it if it hasn’t been cashed yet. I’ll have to check tomorrow!

@padom @Tucker301 can banned members still send and receive private messages or no? Please let us know when you can. Thanks!

Last edited:
To my knowledge they cannot.

It's @lowlight ' s ban. Sorry it's a mess as these loose ends are left the way they are, but there's nothing padom and I can do.
Perhaps Frank can give him PM only access until he cleans up these final deals. I don't know.
I know he's not a crook. Just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and saying the wrong things.

Reactions: Basher and padom
To my knowledge they cannot.

It's @lowlight ' s ban. Sorry it's a mess as these loose ends are left the way they are, but there's nothing padom and I can do.
Perhaps Frank can give him PM only access until he cleans up these final deals. I don't know.
I know he's not a crook. Just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and saying the wrong things.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve had another member PM me stating they have his number, so if I don’t receive what I’ve paid for soon, it looks like I’ll have a way to try and reach the guy.

I'm waiting on an RMR that was supposed to ship Mon but the tracking # is still not showing any activity. Paul, if you're seeing this, please ship, thanks.

Reactions: Basher
I bought a Razor AMG 6-24×50 from him this last winter and I paid with a USPS money order. I recieved everything as described. Be patient fellas. More than likely if he did in fact receive payment he will be shipping your goods to you.

I've established contact with the seller and have a tracking number for the light. Thanks to all who helped out, I'll update when the light arrives!

I received my item from Centuriator today; it was well packed and in perfect shape.

All is well here.

Curious why he was banned?

For future reference to the guys on here, bigtexoutdoors and Lanbo's Armory frequently have deals on these for 190 new with free shipping. Just passing along the info!

Hey if someone could PM me his email just in case, I sent him money for a WML last week. He already shipped me the battle belt I purchased from him, so I'm not too worried, but just to be safe I'd like his email!

Got the M600DF today, and it appears to function as it should. I think everybody's good to go. Bummer the guy got the boot, he seems a little quirky and disorganized, but honest overall. Anyway, for me, this is a closed case! Thanks for everyone's help in getting me in touch with him, hope everyone else's situation ends satisfactorily!