• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories SOLD WTS J Allen camo chassis $1400

jinxx4ever

Just Cruising
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2013
    Nebraska
    Like it says, J Allen in camo. Bought this about a year ago from a fellow hide member. I've had a vudoo, impact and most recently a MACK SS action in it. All fit fine. Only reason selling, needed to lose some lbs and found a manners on Altus's sight yesterday and ordered it, plus i have 2 others, so i'm letting this one go. If you've never had the pleasure of being behind one of these, buy it. They are the best. Never been on a barricade as far as i know, I just shot off my bench. Very nice condition. Only trade would be an impact action w/magnum bolt. $1400 TYD. I'll take it trumps pm's

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
      IMG_0598.jpg
      131.7 KB · Views: 249
    • IMG_1797.jpg
      IMG_1797.jpg
      133.7 KB · Views: 254
    • IMG_1798.jpg
      IMG_1798.jpg
      60.6 KB · Views: 251
    Last edited:
    I have seen a lot of their work. They do the best J Allen customs I’ve seen. I’ll be swapping this and listing another of mine for sale. Super sweet!
    Shoot me a PM if you are selling one.. wouldn't happen to have the standard bag rider for one would you?