• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Sold

Mallardmilitia

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2019
Got this garmin not sure if I wanna keep or sell figured I would put up and see if anyone wants to try it out. Just does more than I need. This model has applied ballistics. Looking to get $1075 shipped. Comes with original box and papers. Comes with two wrist brands plastic and fabric.

Attachments

• 80FBD84C-7194-4042-B919-4679907DBB71.jpeg
    80FBD84C-7194-4042-B919-4679907DBB71.jpeg
    378.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Got this garmin not sure if I wanna keep or sell figured I would put up and see if anyone wants to try it out. Just does more than I need. This model has applied ballistics. Looking to get $1150 shipped. Comes with original box and papers. Comes with two wrist brands plastic and fabric.
is your watch the following model ? - Garmin tactix Delta Solar with Ballistics Tactical GPS Watch

I have this watch and it’s freaking awesome. You won’t regret picking this up if you’re after the AB function.

Reactions: Mallardmilitia
Got this garmin not sure if I wanna keep or sell figured I would put up and see if anyone wants to try it out. Just does more than I need. This model has applied ballistics. Looking to get $1150 shipped. Comes with original box and papers. Comes with two wrist brands plastic and fabric.
PM sent

Reactions: Mallardmilitia