• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLDSeekins Havak PH1

gearguywb

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2018
Seekins Havak Pro Hunter, PH1. 300 win mag. Excellent condition. Original purchaser. Rifle has 20 rounds through it.

Scope/rings not included. I do have the original box and paperwork.

I bought a Deep South Tactical in 300 that I have wanted for a long time hence the reason for sale.

Only trades would be a Vortex 18X bino, or a Vudoo rifle.

SOLD$1350, shipped to your FFL.

Thanks!
IMG_2036.jpg
IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2039.jpg
IMG_2040.jpg

Last edited:
I did not shoot enough out of it to really tell you. The 20 rounds was getting the gun zeroed and playing around a bit with it.

I shot some factory 190 Nosler and some Berger hunting loads. It seemed to shoot the Noslers pretty darned well, but like I said, I did not shoot near enough to really give you any data.

Thought this had found a new home but have not heard back from either the trade deal or the purchase offer that accepted. Still available.

I am assuming I need to put this back up for sale. I had an offer of 1500, which I accepted. Buyer asked a couple of questions then never heard from him again.

Now priced at the no-nonsense price of 1500 shipped.

No other trades besides the glass and where is it located I’ve never handled one?

Located in KC area.

I guess I am a bit open....never hurts to ask.

Must be something in the water.....another buyer disappeared. Still available