• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLDSeekins Havak PH1

gearguywb

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2018
    Seekins Havak Pro Hunter, PH1. 300 win mag. Excellent condition. Original purchaser. Rifle has 20 rounds through it.

Scope/rings not included. I do have the original box and paperwork.

I bought a Deep South Tactical in 300 that I have wanted for a long time hence the reason for sale.

Only trades would be a Vortex 18X bino, or a Vudoo rifle.

SOLD$1350, shipped to your FFL.

Thanks!
    IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2040.jpg

Last edited:
    I did not shoot enough out of it to really tell you. The 20 rounds was getting the gun zeroed and playing around a bit with it.

I shot some factory 190 Nosler and some Berger hunting loads. It seemed to shoot the Noslers pretty darned well, but like I said, I did not shoot near enough to really give you any data.

Thought this had found a new home but have not heard back from either the trade deal or the purchase offer that accepted. Still available.

I am assuming I need to put this back up for sale. I had an offer of 1500, which I accepted. Buyer asked a couple of questions then never heard from him again.

Now priced at the no-nonsense price of 1500 shipped.

No other trades besides the glass and where is it located I’ve never handled one?

Located in KC area.

I guess I am a bit open....never hurts to ask.

Must be something in the water.....another buyer disappeared. Still available