• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some of you guys are in for a surprise

I said Savage pictures were forthcoming...
giphy-209453600.gif

^^^whats with all the shit and cum stains on the rug? Look at the dust on the shelves!! And you got the nerve to talk shit on fat peoples? Tisk tisk…

If you have time to dust bookshelves then you're not on the rifle range or in the gym as often as you could be.

If God wanted me to dust shelves I would have been born a woman.

Tell us you can't get to 1000 yards without telling us you can't get to 1000 yards...;)

I'll get a scope camera and get some footage of me using my Savages out to 1000 yards on steel. If you can't do it with a Savage, you just plain can't do it. I was on steel at 700 yards during the last week, with winds sustained around from 6-8, gusts from 12-15 and occasional gusts at 20. Wind was the main thing, but when I was able to adjust for the sustained and time the gusts, I was getting solid hits at 700 yards.

I need to get a scope camera because my custom build AR-10 is almost done, I already have an LWRC REPR 20, and I am going to buy an LMT MARS DMR, and I want to get scope footage of myself wasting my mom's doll collection. She recently died, I got her doll collection [along with the entire estate], and I plan to position her dolls from 500 yards to 1200 yards and waste them all.

I'll work my Savages into that routine just to make a point, "this Savage can take out a Princess Diana doll from 800 yards."

Yes there's a story behind why I am greasing her doll collection and I'm not going to delve into it, suffice to say, she treated those dolls better than me, better than her sisters, better than her parents, better than her cats, and better than anybody and everybody else, so I am going to give the dolls a fitting send off. I also wound up with her cats, who proceeded to barf and crap all over my floor, I've just recently adopted them out, but that's another story I'm not delving into beyond the summary overview I just gave, which is why my carpet is still grody to the max.

My plan is to set up the dolls, use a scope camera, and get some good footage of each doll biting it from a variety of rifles, and then set the footage to Elton John's "Goodbye England's Rose."

Between the choice of "new carpet for my bedroom or buy an LMT Mars DMR" given this is an election year, a possible civil war or world war is looming, and I don't know if Dear Leader is going to ban carpet for "the green new deal" but I do know the LMT, along with all AR-10s is on the chopping block, the AR-10 won out over new carpet for the room. Carpet is on the list of "stuff to do in 2025 if a war isn't raging by then."

Reactions: Makinchips208
I'll get a scope camera and get some footage of me using my Savages out to 1000 yards on steel. If you can't do it with a Savage, you just plain can't do it. I was on steel at 700 yards during the last week, with winds sustained around from 6-8, gusts from 12-15 and occasional gusts at 20. Wind was the main thing, but when I was able to adjust for the sustained and time the gusts, I was getting solid hits at 700 yards.

I need to get a scope camera because my custom build AR-10 is almost done, I already have an LWRC REPR 20, and I am going to buy an LMT MARS DMR, and I want to get scope footage of myself wasting my mom's doll collection. She recently died, I got her doll collection [along with the entire estate], and I plan to position her dolls from 500 yards to 1200 yards and waste them all.

I'll work my Savages into that routine just to make a point, "this Savage can take out a Princess Diana doll from 800 yards."

Yes there's a story behind why I am greasing her doll collection and I'm not going to delve into it, suffice to say, she treated those dolls better than me, better than her sisters, better than her parents, better than her cats, and better than anybody and everybody else, so I am going to give the dolls a fitting send off. I also wound up with her cats, who proceeded to barf and crap all over my floor, I've just recently adopted them out, but that's another story I'm not delving into beyond the summary overview I just gave, which is why my carpet is still grody to the max.

My plan is to set up the dolls, use a scope camera, and get some good footage of each doll biting it from a variety of rifles, and then set the footage to Elton John's "Goodbye England's Rose."

Between the choice of "new carpet for my bedroom or buy an LMT Mars DMR" given this is an election year, a possible civil war or world war is looming, and I don't know if Dear Leader is going to ban carpet for "the green new deal" but I do know the LMT, along with all AR-10s is on the chopping block, the AR-10 won out over new carpet for the room. Carpet is on the list of "stuff to do in 2025 if a war isn't raging by then."
A lot of youtubers use this the videos seem amazing.

As a poors I don't have one.

Reactions: LawTalker
A lot of youtubers use this the videos seem amazing.

As a poors I don't have one.

I've heard good things about Tactacam, but can't seem to find it in stock and can't quite determine, is it just a mount or the actual camera system with a mount?

If you report the post, I just delete the thread

Anytime I get a report related to Anti LE, I just kill the thread. But if you don’t report it, i won’t see it, I don’t go in the Bear Pit as @Maser is there and he might force me to make him a moderator, if he finally produces the nudes of his baby mama, I’m sure he’d be a shoe in for the position. Hence my dilemma.
But if Maser shows pink, then you can ban him. Right?

Dude. Bruh!!! I’ve never seen anyone come on here acting this way. Are you going off the deep end? Maybe you should be on a red list….

You got mommy issues too? Why destroy the dolls?? Give them to some kids at least.

Jeezus thank God she didn’t have high end audio equipment and vintage records.

Anyway, im stepping away from this thread.

You might want to check prices on said dolls you might be shocked.

Reactions: LeftyJason
You idiots are pretending Savages are capable of hitting 1000yards, I’m over here getting a nice meal from @Sparky for a job well done

View attachment 8399042
I did good! Meat loaf, butter corn, mashed potatoes and gravy. It’s a pretty basic midwestern meal, but it’s good and homie and brings out the nostalgia. ❤️

Dude. Bruh!!! I’ve never seen anyone come on here acting this way. Are you going off the deep end? Maybe you should be on a red list….

You got mommy issues too? Why destroy the dolls?? Give them to some kids at least.

I have been thinking the same thing. There are some incongruities across threads that give me pause.

If that makes you feel better and helps bring closure. Sounds like you have some deep wounds.

Thanks for taking care of the cats, they were also victims.

I'm not even really gay, but I would pay to watch that! :ROFLMAO:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa…

What do you mean, “not really”, first off, you are or you aren’t, the only reason I kept you around was because I thought you were gay? I was using you for my ESG score, and figured who better than the little gay kid on TV who peed in a diaper.

All these years I thought I was acing my ESG score keeping you around, only to find out your “not really gay”, that sounds fraudulent.

Thanks a lot @Maser , could you at least try to be a little more gay for 2024 to maintain the illusion for me ? It’s the least you can do for fooling us all these years.

I did good! Meat loaf, butter corn, mashed potatoes and gravy. It’s a pretty basic midwestern meal, but it’s good and homie and brings out the nostalgia. ❤️
That’s called real food right there.

Reactions: Milf Dots
You might want to check prices on said dolls you might be shocked.

It isn't about the money. It is about ending a doll collection that belonged to somebody who put the dolls ahead of all of her relatives and her pets. It is just about justice.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa…

What do you mean, “not really”, first off, you are or you aren’t, the only reason I kept you around was because I thought you were gay? I was using you for my ESG score, and figured who better than the little gay kid on TV who peed in a diaper.

All these years I thought I was acing my ESG score keeping you around, only to find out your “not really gay”, that sounds fraudulent.

Thanks a lot @Maser , could you at least try to be a little more gay for 2024 to maintain the illusion for me ? It’s the least you can do for fooling us all these years.
Dude, he did more than pee in a diaper. And did it on a bike. Or have we forgotten? Not judging, just ribbing Maser. Isn’t he one of the OG’s at this point?

Reactions: Lowlight

Apparently you're new here and you haven't been on many threads.

After he punches holes in those dolls I'll take them for uh research purposes.

17hmr sized hole should do.

You idiots are pretending Savages are capable of hitting 1000yards, I’m over here getting a nice meal from @Sparky for a job well done

View attachment 8399042

Now if I get footage of myself shooting my Savage 10FP and consistently hitting steel at 1000 yards, and put it up, can you agree to only ever post photos of that sort of food with disclaimers and warnings before the post?

Not to insult your grub, but that looks like stuff that we got served in undergrad from the company the university contracted with for a while, which also happened to be a major prison food supply company. This caused a stink and there were some "social justice" protests against the university doing business with the "prison industrial complex." I was just glad to be rid of them and to get actual human food.

I'm going to have nightmares because of that food photo.

In any event, it probably isn't a good time to point out that I can consistently shoot 1 MOA with my Savage 10FP using 175gr match grade, and on my best days 1/2 MOA, at 100 yards.

• Haha
Reactions: 37L1 and eca7891
Man, y'all savaging my Savage. I had to go look it up, my high water mark at 1000 with a $1000 223 F/TR and $300 T-36 using Berger 80 vld's was a 95.5% for a 60 round aggregate back in 2013. Nothing says poor like that. Fondest memories were 10's while holding on the adjacent target. Learned a lot about the wind, on a budget. (edit to add, forgot the harris bipod)

I still don't have a proper F/TR rifle. Thinking Kelbly Panda in an XIT stock, shot from the sling when it's cooler and the bipod when I don't want to put on the coat.

But, I'm still shooting the RPR in prone matches.

Or maybe just a 308 barrel for the AT-X ...

Man, y'all savaging my Savage. I had to go look it up, my high water mark at 1000 with a $1000 223 F/TR and $300 T-36 using Berger 80 vld's was a 95.5% for a 60 round aggregate back in 2013. Nothing says poor like that. Fondest memories were 10's while holding on the adjacent target. Learned a lot about the wind, on a budget. (edit to add, forgot the harris bipod)

I still don't have a proper F/TR rifle. Thinking Kelbly Panda in an XIT stock, shot from the sling when it's cooler and the bipod when I don't want to put on the coat.

But, I'm still shooting the RPR in prone matches.

Or maybe just a 308 barrel for the AT-X ...
Holy shit you done stepped in it now hope you have your flak jacket on

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and anon
It isn't about the money. It is about ending a doll collection that belonged to somebody who put the dolls ahead of all of her relatives and her pets. It is just about justice.
Just sayin.....

Just sayin.....

That's a doll from the 1890s.

These are Princess Diana dolls. 1990s vs 1890s, wrong century.

Nothing from the 1990s is an antique or even a classic.

Sell that doll collection and maybe afford a decent rifle and non Chinese scope...

Also that carpet is disgusting with those stains prolly get some cash for a hoover in there for a day

Sell that doll collection and maybe afford a decent rifle and non Chinese scope...

Also that carpet is disgusting with those stains prolly get some cash for a hoover in there for a day

So Leupold Mark 4 is Chinese?

Tract Toric is Chinese?

Oregon is China?

Japan is China?

Maybe I should sell *a* doll and send you money for a globe and a geography class.

Listen Glowie, that’s home made goodness, no boxes in this house, real ingredients from scratch is how @Sparky rolls.

Remember she has a ban hammer
Yeah she scratches her butt when she cooks and everything!

But I missed the part where I cared.

I'm sure enlisted walking around alive today have eaten things that tasted worse than that carpet looks and I'm sure they've gone with women whose personal carpet was a dozen times more disgusting than that carpet on the floor.

You've probably eaten crayons and you want to criticize the appearance of a floor?

Holy shit you done stepped in it now hope you have your flak jacket on

It is 2024, does anybody other than Liberian cannibal gang members actually use flak jackets? I thought everybody had moved on to plate carriers.

Why is this even being discussed here, have you read a single word I posted ?

This just reads like, you’re too scared to ban me.
Nothin like that boss.
I was just responding as I am sure you saw.
I'm sure you also saw the thread beginning to sway that way...as threads do.

I've been in and out all day so I may not be up to snuff on everything that's gone on.
Asking an honest question because I honestly don't know the answer....

Are posts no longer allowed to refer to cops ? Or are posts no longer allowed to respond to a differing opinion ?

fuck, sorry....I don't know what I did wrong so I don't know how ....shit...I don't know, k ?

• Haha
Reactions: Grim's Reapers